Chapter 48

"Give me that!" You said hoarsely, snatching it away.

Draco chuckles, watching you become extremely flustered and start stuttering.

"B-but t-t-that- I- I do-don't-"

Draco walks over to you, watching you stutter pathetically and seeing your bright red face.

"Shhh..." He mumbles, before silencing you with his lips. He pulls you close, letting the warmth of your bodies connect. His lips trace yours slowly, before you finally pull away, breathing hard.

"D-Draco..." You say slowly, sitting down and looking at the floor. You felt butterflies fly all throughout your stomach.

"Yes?" He asks, sitting next to you.

"That... that was amazing." You smile at the floor, feeling overwhelmed but happy.

Draco smiles at you before glancing at the clock. "I don't think we have time for tutoring today." He says simply. "I wouldn't want to do anything... I'd regret." He said, before walking out of your room, leaving you the same way you had left him that one day in detention.

***

"Damnit!" You said. "Damnit, damnit, damnit!" A million emotions ran through you. Guilt, lust, happiness, anger, fear.

You laid back on your bed, staring at the ceiling. "No, no, no, no, no!" Before this, you had been leaning more towards Harry. His kisses made you feel so safe, so loved. But now... now, none of that applied. That kiss with Draco was amazing, and the way he held you...

You sighed angrily and threw your diary across the room. "Stupid book." You muttered. You sat and stared at the ceiling for an hour until the door opened and Hermione walked in. She looked at you curiously and then walked over, picked up the book that had been laying in the middle of the room, and read the front.

"Your diary..." She said quietly. Her expression changed.

"Y/n? Y/n what happened?! You're supposed to be in tutoring why is your diary..." She slowly begins to piece things together. "Did he..." She begins. "Read it?"

You nod. "Oh, y/n!" She cries, running over and hugging you. "What happened?"

"We kissed." You say, monotone. You take a deep breath and suddenly explode with emotion. "We kissed, Hermione! And it was so great, and wonderful, and it made me feel so many things- but Harry! I kissed Harry, too! How can I do this? How can I do this to the both of them and not be disgusted with myself?"

You feel an onslaught of tears fighting their way to your eyes. "I can't believe myself, Hermione." You say. "I don't know who to choose." Hermione pulls you into a hug. You feel yourself explode into a fit of sobs and Hermione allows you to sob pathetically into her shoulder.

"Shhh, shhh." She comforts. "It's ok! It's ok to not know your emotions. You need time, time to think. You don't need to know now, or tomorrow, or even next week. You have all the time in the world to experiment. Ok?" She pulls back, allowing you to wipe your eyes and sniffle.

"Ok."

***

After Hermione helped you clean yourself up, and wash away any signs you had just cried pathetically, she walked with you to dinner.

"Harry's got a game tomorrow. I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you went." You nodded, agreeing to go.

You sat down, and greeted the group warmly. Harry smiled at you. Clearly, he had no idea of what had just happened. Hermione looks behind you and taps your shoulder.

"Looks like Pansy is out of the hospital wing." She whispers. You turn around, glancing at her. She's got a couple bruises and scratches, but otherwise she looks just like her normal, ugly self. You turn back, and Hermione continues talking. "Don't expect Pansy to let this go. She isn't that kind of person. She'll do anything for revenge. Be careful." You nod at Hermione, gazing at your food. Would Pansy really do something to you?

Soon, soon you would find out.