Chapter 23 (my fav chapter)

You start the shower, and undress. You can hear Harry still packing your clothes. What a gentleman.

You step in the shower, liking the feeling of hot water against your back. You close the curtain, just in case Harry needs to step in and get something.

You shampoo, conditioner, and began to soap your body as Harry opens the door.

"Y/n?" He asks, not looking in.

You stick your head out of the curtain, making sure to cover your body with the curtain. "Harry, you can look in. I'm covered by the curtain."

He looks in, and laughs. The soap in your hair made you look funny.

You chuckle. "What's up?"

"I finished packing all your clothes." He says. "Well- except for the second drawer."

"Thank you Harry. I'll deal with that when I get out. You can just sit on my bed or wander around til I'm done."

"Ok." He says, and shuts the door. You close the curtain again and wash all the soap off. Once you're finally clean, you turn off the shower, dry yourself as much as you can, and wrap the white towel around your body. You open the door, letting the hot air from the shower fly out into your room. Harry stands from your bed, and looks at you. His eyes look at you, then down your body. He blushes deeply and sits back down on your bed.

"If you need to shower, feel free." You say. "You can use one of my towels if you'd like."

"No, no I'm fine. He says, trying to keep his eyes off you. You walk over to your bed, slowly grabbing your robe. You then walk over to your dresser and open your underwear drawer, feeling Harry's eyes on you. You grab a bra and a pair of underwear before turning back to Harry.

"I've got to change now..." You say. Harry blushes. "Do you mind looking away for a minute or two?" You ask. Harry nods, and turns around, facing the wall. He seems to be looking out the window.

You let the towel drop, loving the feeling of cold air on your warm body. You glance in the mirror. You were skinny, with nice curves and a great body.

You smiled and began the dry off again.

Harry's POV
(quick harry pov for y'all)

"Do you mind looking away for a minute or two?" She asks. I nod, feeling my face grow hotter by the minute. I turn around, allowing her the privacy to change. I hear her towel drop, and look out the window hoping for a distraction. I glance at it the window and feel my face go a hundred times more red. There was a reflection. I saw her. I looked away immediately, shocked and disgusted with myself even though it was an accident.

Your POV

I slip the bra over my now dry head and slip on my underwear. I then grab my robe and slip it over my head. "You can look now, Harry." You say, grabbing your hair brush. He turns around, his face tomato red.

"You alright, champ?" You ask. "You're face is as red as a tomato."

He nods. "Yeah, sorry. It's just- really hot in here."

"Oh, sorry about that. I like hot showers." He just smiles and nods, watching you brush out your hair. Finally, you were dressed.

"I've just got to pack my underwear and then I'll be done." You say. Harry nods, busying himself by looking at the photo of you and your parents.

"You look so young here." He chuckles as you throw your bras and underwear into your suitcase.

"Yeah, I took it when I was eight. It's the best picture I have with them. They don't like taking photos. You say amusedly, finally done packing.

"Well, I'm done packing. We can go back to breakfast now. " You say, pushing your two suitcase against the wall and walking in front of Harry. He follows you, careful to keep his eyes off you in fear of picturing what he had seen in the window.