Chapter 58

The two snapped apart and their faces turned so red you thought they were about to explode. Both start stuttering quickly and tripping over their words.

Tears came to your eyes insanely fast and you felt your heart break into a million pieces.

With tears in your eyes, you glared at Harry. "I hate you, Harry Potter. So much." You said, your voice cracking. You felt like crap. You had kissed Draco. But you didn't realize this is how Harry felt. Well now you knew. It hurt really, really badly.

"Y/n, wait!" Harry said, but you had already ran from the common room and down the hall.

Harry's POV
"So, uh... where do we start?" I ask Ginny awkwardly. She smiles at me.

"I don't know... I guess our Defense Against the Dark Arts homework, I guess?" She smiles again. I liked her smile.

I stared at her. She blushed, and I did too. Wow. This was awkward... it was never this awkward with Y/n...

I shook my head, ridding my mind of y/n. I was with Ginny. Plus, y/n didn't even like me. She liked Draco. So I should just start fresh with Ginny.

I got my Defense Against the Dark Arts homework out and put in on the table. Ginny did the same. Our hands brushed for a quick second when we both put our homework down. 

"So, where do we start?" I ask. Ginny points to the top. "Here, I guess."

We began to work until I got thirsty. "I have a thing of butterbeer in my room." Ginny said. I smiled at her.

"That would be perfect."

Ginny stood, and walked to her room. I noticed how her hips swayed as she walked.

She came down a minute later. Two butterbeers in her hand.

She handed me one softly, before sitting down again.

"Cheers." I said, smiling.

"Cheers." She responded and we both took a large sip of our butterbeers.

We both finished drinking and laughed, looking at each other's faces. She had a mustache.

"You have a mustache." I said. I slowly took my hand and put it to her face, slowly wiping away the mustache. I let my hand brush her cheek slowly as she blushed and smiled. I kept my hand on her chin.

We began to move closer. Her eyes held me so tightly I couldn't look away. Our lips moved closer and closer until...

They connected. Our lips touched and I felt so energized. Her warmth made me feel so...

So much less like y/n did. When I kissed y/n, she gave me this electricity. She made me feel so safe and loved..

Ginny's lips were soft. Our eyes were closed, enjoying each other's presence and the taste of the others lips.

CRASH!

A loud noise came from the door. Our eyes opened quickly. We pulled away from each other, looking to see the door.

Please don't be Ron or Y/n, I repeated in my head. I turned and saw her face.

I'd never seen her so hurt. Never in all my life. Her eyes were wide and it was almost as if I could see her heart break. Me and Ginny both started stuttering fast, tripping over our words. I could see Y/n's eyes flicker. As If she remembered she kissed Draco. But I don't think that hurt me as much as this hurt her. I knew she kissed Draco, but it hadn't been so bad because she'd kissed me more. She looked at me so much. She was with me more. Her and Draco weren't in the same house, but we were, so I could keep an eye on her. But me and Ginny were in the same house. She had no way of stopping us.

Tears filled her eyes.

"I hate you, Harry Potter. So much." She said, no regret in her voice.

"Y/n, wait!" I said exasperated. She ran out of the common room before I had time to say another word.