Chapter 85

Your POV
Harry smirked at you.

"What's so funny?" You asked, splashing him. He cringed away, laughing.

"Hey!" He said, splashing you back.

"Ah!" You yelled, shying away.

You splashed him back and a splashing war commenced. You were both in a fit of giggles by the end.

Both of you were practically soaked. Harry grinned at you before pushing you over, knocking you into the cold water. You held your breath, feeling the pressure of the water on your sides.

You brought your head up, gasping for air and laughing.

"How dare you!" You yelled, chuckling before pushing Harry, too. He went under for a couple seconds before appearing again.

He rubbed his eyes. "Jeez, you've got a strong push." You laugh and playfully flex.

"Let's go deeper, yeah?" Harry asks. The water was about waist high for both of you. You followed him deeper into the water until it was up to your shoulders.

Harry looked at you, smiling. The chatter of the other students overtook the both of you and you sat there, smiling at each other.

A voice behind you startled you.

"Let's go!" You spun around and looked up to see Fred and George, cheering,

The two were standing on top of an old rickety shack as if it were a diving board. The two high-five before diving off, become completely encased with water.

You along with the rest of the students cheer.

The twins popped up from the water, laughing. Lee Jordan appeared on top of the hut.

"Me next!" Many started lining up on the other side of the hut, waiting for their turn. Lee went, then a Ravenclaw boy, then a Hufflepuff girl. Person after person jumped off, granting cheers for people who did cool tricks.

A voice behind you and Harry startled you both.

"Hey, Potter." Oliver Wood said. You turned around to acknowledge him when he realized it was you.

"Oh! Y/l/n, it's good to see you." You smiled at him kindly before turning back to the people doing tricks.

Harry looked between the two of you suspiciously.

Oliver's POV
The second I walked out of the castle doors, I felt a wave of heat hit me. It was becoming summer.

Summer wasn't my favorite season. Spring was, actually. Quidditch practice started in the Spring (or sometimes the winter) and the weather was nice.

I looked over at the lake. Tons of students were swimming. It looked really refreshing.

One of my friends walked over. "Hey, Ollie." He said. I smiled at him. "Wanna go in the lake?" He asked.

"I was thinking the same thing." I smiled, following him down to the lake.

We both put on our swim shorts and got into the water, watching the people jumping from the hut. I noticed Harry up ahead of us.

"Hey, wait here. I'm gonna go talk to my friend." My friend nodded and let me swim over to Harry and the girl he was with.

"Hey, Potter." I said, smiling. Harry turned around and so did the girl he was with. I took a look at her- It was Y/n!

"Oh! Y/l/n, it's good to see you." I smiled at her. She smiled back at me warmly before turning back to the people jumping.

Harry looked between me and her, confused.

"How do you know her?" He asked.

"Oh, we talked in the hallway today. He's so sweet." Y/n spoke up, smiling.

Harry looked at me, giving me a "we'll talk later" look. I was confused, but didn't mention it. We all looked back at the most recent person jumping.

Y/n spun around. "Harry! You should jump."

Harry laughed. "No way, I'm not going that alone."

"Do it with Oliver." Y/n said, turning around and smirking at me.

Me and Harry looked at each other before smiling.

"Ok, ok." Harry said, swimming over to get out of the water. I followed him.

The two of us got out of the water, enjoying the warmth of the air. We got on the short line and waited.

Harry looked at me pointedly. "How do you know Y/n?" He asked.

I looked at him, confused. "I met her in the hallway this morning. I had a little problem and she fixed it."

Harry's face turned bright red. "WHAT? SHE 'FIXED' IT?"

My eyes widened. "No! No, I meant I was angry about something and she calmed me down!"

Harry looked even angrier. "WH-"

"With her words!" I finished. Harry slowly relaxed.

"Oh my god, Ollie, use your words." Harry said, sighing.

"Harry, I dunno what's going on between you and Y/n, but whatever it is I don't want to get involved." I said slowly. "If you really care so much I'll stop talking to her."

"No! No, it's fine. Ok, promise to tell nobody about this?" I nodded, watching Harry talk. "Me and Y/n have... have a... I guess a thing? I dunno, but I get jealous easily."

I nodded. "Ok. Just so ya know, me and Y/n don't have a thing. She's three years younger than me, mind you." I said.

"Uh... are you two gonna go?" A boy in the water asked. Both of our heads snapped sideways and we realized it was our turn.

"Oh- oh yeah, sorry." We said, getting on top of the hut.

(sorry these take so long to come out, they take a while to write and i'm running out of ideas)