Chapter 61

Your POV
You walked away from Harry, feeling relieved. He didn't like Ginny. He liked you. Thank goodness.

Next you had tutoring with Draco. You had been spending way more time with Harry recently than Draco and decided it would be good if you got some Draco time in. So you walked down to the dungeons and whispered the password to the Slytherin common rooms.

The door swings open and you walk in, looking for Draco. You don't see him anywhere, but you see a first year sitting on a bench.

"Hey, have you seen Draco Malfoy?" You ask. The first year looks up at you awkwardly.

"Yeah. He's in his room, I think." You thank him and walk up the staircase, looking at the names.

Flint, Clearwater, ah- Malfoy. You knocked but got no reply. You knocked again.

No reply. So the only obvious answer is to walk in uninvited. So you push the door open and walk into Draco's room. You don't see him anywhere, but decide to wander about. Check his room out while you wait.

You walked around, glancing at the various things. A picture of his mom. Dirty clothes. A chain. Cologne. You walked over to his night stand.

On top of it was a glass of water, a picture of his family, a small book, his cologne and-

A small folded note with fancy writing on it.

Looking around, you decide to open it. Draco's no where to be found so why does it matter.

You open the note.

Dear Mother,

Things are good here. Dumbledore continues to be an awful headmaster and Hagrid the huge oaf hasn't been kicked out yet. My grades are still mediocre, except for Potions of course. As I've already told you I'm tutoring a girl in my year, Y/n L/n. She's really sweet and funny and just a pure person. Too pure. Too innocent. I'm beginning to think I have a crush on her. But obviously I can't. She's too much of a good person, and you know me. Corrupt. I don't wanna ruin her. I really like her, though. She's pretty. She goes around with stupid Harry Potter so I'm sure you won't like that, but I'm beginning to think she's got a soft spot for me. I certainly have a soft spot for her.

Love you, Draco.

You reread the note again and again. Oh my gosh. Draco actually has feelings! That's so-

Someone clearing their throat made you jump and drop the note.

You spun around, and saw Draco. Except his body was still wet from the shower and his hair was all messy. He had a grey towel wrapped around his waist. You could see his chiseled abs and v line. He was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed.

He smirked. "I see you've been looking around my room."

You shrugged, sitting on his bed and laying back. "You could say that."

Draco walks over and picks up the note you dropped, glancing at it.

"I mean, I can't be mad. I did read your diary. This note is harmless anyways, just stuff to keep my mum entertained at home."

You watched him speak, liking the way he looked out of the shower.

He almost takes the towel off before he looks at you.

"D'you mind?" He asks, smiling.

You blush. "Sorry! Sorry..." You say, spinning around on his bed. You begin fiddling with his pillow as you hear the towel drop and a drawer open.

"Ya know," Draco said as he begins to dress. "You look pretty from the back."

You chuckle. "Thanks, I think?" You look at his pillow smirking. "I like your abs."

"Wanna feel them?" Draco asks jokingly as he puts sweatpants on.

"I'd love to, but I don't think my boyfriend would like it." You tease.

You hear Draco freeze. "Your what?" He asks, advancing on you. He was only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Boyfriend." You smirk.

Draco reaches you and pushes you back in the bed, laying your head on the pillow. He gets on top of you, his hand on your neck, his legs straddling your waist.

"Whoever he is, tell him to back off. Or I'll beat the living shit out of him."