Chapter 63

Draco's POV
I was on top of Y/n, smiling down at her. Her bare neck was extended, her mouth moving. She moaned my name and I smirked down at her.

"Draco! Pay attention." McGonagall said, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Sorry." I muttered, wishing she let me continue in my daydream. It was a good one. Y/n looked good underneath me.

I glanced down at my work, unable to focus.

Your POV

You left Draco's room that day smiling. You had almost forgot you had just made out with Harry and hour before.

You walked to dinner, head held high.

"Hey, y/n!" Hermione said. You embraced her.

"I haven't seen you in a while." You responded, sitting next to her.

"I have a little to tell you..." She says excitedly.

"Oooh!" You said. "What?"

She blushed, looking down. "Well... last night Ron came into our room. After you and Ginny had already fell asleep." She began. You watched her intently as she spoke. "He said he couldn't sleep, and sat with my on my bed. He started rubbing my leg absentmindedly, and it gave me butterflies. And then, he-"

"Hello!" Ron said. Hermione stopped talking immediately and looked at the floor, her mouth clamped shut.

"Hey Ron." You chuckled to yourself. Hermione and Ron didn't look at each other, creating an awkward energy in the air. Harry walked in after.

"Hey guys." He said. "Y/n." He added, smirking to himself.

"Hey." You all said. Dinner went quite quickly before the bell rung. The lot of you walked up the stairs, ready to go to bed.

There was a crowd in front of the door.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"Hopefully Neville hasn't forgotten the password again." Harry joked.

"Hey!" Neville said, turning around. He was standing in front of you.

All of you laughed until Percy ran through the crowd.

"I'm Head Boy!" He kept repeating. You all let him through and he saw the door.

"Oh- oh my goodness. Call Dumbledore, someone!" He said, panicked.

You and the other students began to panic until Dumbledore arrived.

"Excuse me." He said, passing through. The crowds parted and you all could see the door.

The Fat Lady was no where to be seen. Her painting had four large scratches on the front, and panicked voices began to rise throughout the Gryffindor.

"Does anyone know where the Fat Lady is?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

Filch looked around. "Up there, sir." He said, pointing.

The crowd rushed up to the painting Filch was pointing at.

"Fat Lady." Dumbledore said kindly. "Who did this to you?"

The Fat Lady appeared behind a huge hippo, trembling.

"It's him, Dumbledore." Her voice shakes as she spoke. "Eyes black as night, like beetles! It's him, Sirius Black!"

The crowd gasps and looks among each other in shock.

(Hey guys! I really need opinions soo, comment on the name if you want to end up with them!

Cedric

Harry

Draco

Multiple Endings

lmk! love you all! <3)