Chapter 26

You feel your feet hit hard ground. You wobble a bit, trying to steady yourself. You grab onto the person next to you's arm to balance. When you finally do, you realize it was Harry. You let go feeling awkward.

"Here we are. Home." Molly said happily, shuffling inside. You look up at the house, loving it's originality.

"Sorry, it's not much." Ron says sadly.

"No." You say. "I love it." Ron's face lights up.

He leads you four inside and up a flight of stairs.

"This is you and Hermione's room." Ron points in a door. You and Hermione drop your suitcases off, choose beds, and step outside to follow Ron and Harry.

"And this is your room, Harry." Ron says. He opens the door and you look around at the posters and other miscellaneous stuff in the room. You look around, while Ron shows Harry his bed. Ron would sleep alone, so would Harry. You and Hermione had to share.

"I think you'll find Harry's bed quite comfortable." Hermione said quietly to you.

"As with you with Ron's bed." You said. She snickered.

"That's the tour." Ron shrugged.

"Me and Y/n are going to our room." Hermione said quickly, pulling you down the stairs.

You heard Ron go "Why does she always leave so quickly?" To Harry.

Hermione pulls you in and shuts the door. "Did you see how he looked at me?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes! You're lucky his room only has him so no one can hear you."

Hermione blushes furiously. "Well- I don't know about that-" She stutters.

You chuckle, sitting on your bed. "At least the beds are comfy." You say.

Dinner time comes to a slow arrival. Harry and Ron stayed upstairs while you and Hermione sat in your room gossiping.

"Yeah, and then Pansy said-" The door springs open. It's Ron.

"Dinner's ready." He says. You and Hermione looked at eachother, both making a mental note to continue the convo later.

You sat at the table with the rest of the Weasleys. Molly had made some amazing chicken and rice. You ate quietly, enjoying listening to them talk.

"So, y/n?" Molly says. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She asks.

You laugh awkwardly, feeling Harry's eyes on you. "Uh, no."

"Oh really?" She asks. "Well how come a pretty girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend?"

You shrug. "No guys have ever made a move on me." You say, shooting Harry a quick glance.

Molly nods at that, then turns to ask Hermione something about school. Finally, you all had finished dinner.

You and Hermione walked up to your rooms with Harry and Ron. "Bye." You said to them, feeling your hand brush against Harry's. It gave you butterflies.

"Goodnight." Harry says.