Chapter 46

Hermione smiles at you as you sigh. Malfoy actually beat up Crabbe and Goyle for hurting you. Wow...

"Well this makes your decision a lot harder, now doesnt it?" You snap out of your dazed state and sit up.

"Holy- for a moment there I almost forgot I liked two boys."

Hermione chuckled. The two of you sat together and just chatted. About anything and everything you could chat about. Finally it had become dark, and night was upon you. The two of you walked to your room and fell asleep.

***

The next day you woke up late, almost missing breakfast. Hermione was hurrying around, trying to get ready, as you lazily dressed yourself. She hurried the both of you down to breakfast, frazzled.

Harry chuckled at the sight of you.

"Looking great." He commented. You chuckled.

"As always."

You ate breakfast quickly, as you had been late and wouldn't get much time to eat. The bell rung and your first class was Divination, which you had with Harry.

You waved goodbye to Hermione and Ron and begin your ascent to the Divination room, which was tedious as it was incredibly far from the Great Hall and had about a billion stairs to climb up. By the time you reached the top, both you and Harry were gasping for air.

"W-we made it." Harry wheezed. You nodded, leaning against the wall. Harry opened the door for you and you walked through, thanking him.

"Such a gentleman." You say to him. He smiles.

The two of you find a seat at a table and sit down, talking aimlessly. Trelawney was five minutes late.

Harry silences. "Your eye..." He says quietly. His hand slowly moves up and touches the bruise gently. You wince.

"G'morning, class!" Trelawney says loudly, drawing Harry's hand from your eye. You both blush.

"Today we will be learning about Crystal Balls!" She says dramatically. You watch her prance around, babbling on about crystal balls. Honestly, you couldn't care less. Hermione was right; this subject is absolutely pathetic.

"So, my dears, take a look into the crystal ball. What do you see?"

You and Harry look into the crystal ball that you shared. You laughed, looking at him.

"I see your face. But it's all swirly. Makes you look funny. This thing is quite see through, don't you think?" You ask. Harry looks at you and smiles. Trelawney dawdles over.

"Oh, no no, my dear! The ball is not see through. Whatever you are seeing is what is inside the ball. Almost like a future." She then walks off. You look back at the ball and see another face come swirling in.

Draco Malfoy's face looks up at you, right next to Harry's, in the crystal ball. You feel your mouth drop open in shock as Harry's does the same.

***

Divination was really awkward after that. You and Harry tried to act like that had never happened, but it wasn't really working. By the time class had ended, both you and Harry were flustered and ready to leave.

"Bye Harry." You mumbled, and he did the same. You two went off in opposite directions and the second he was out of reach you sighed loudly. Boy, could that have been any more awkward?

Your next class was Transfiguration. You had that with Ron and Neville.

You pushed the door open, ready to tell Ron everything that had happened in Divination. Ron had become like a therapist to you. You complained to him in every class you had together, which was a lot.

"Ron!" You said, plopping down. Neville sat in front of you, and Ron next to you. Neville turned around and greeted you.

"Hello, Neville. Ron, I have a lot to tell you." You say. Ron looks at you curiously.

"Well, go on."

"I had Divination with Harry today. I saw his face in the crystal ball, and thought it was just see through. I was wrong. And then- you're not gonna believe this- Draco's face appeared too."

Ron looked at you in surprise. "Both faces? Blimey, it's like the gods are trying to tell you it's both of them." You laugh, looking down.

"Wait-" Neville says, confused. "Both of them? Does y/n have a crush on Harry?"

You wince, "...and Malfoy."

Neville laughs. "Jeez, y/n. Tough spot." You nod, looking down at your paper.

"Hello, class." McGonagall begins.

McGonagall's class was actually on of your favorites. McGonagall somewhat favored you and you always were exceptional at Transfiguration. Ron, not so much.

"Pertrifican!" He repeated, attempting to turn the pencil into a peanut.

You laughed, watching him be completely wrong. "Ron, that isn't how you do it." A noise behind you startles you, and you turn around to see Seamus, covered in ash, and exploded pencil remnants all over his desk. The whole class bursts out in laughter.