Chapter 15

You skipped the second half of breakfast to walk up to the common room. You were thinking hard. Harry or Draco? You had no idea the answer to that question. Or why it was even a question.

You sat down in the common room, thinking hard. Their names repeating in your head.

You held your head in your hands, shaking your head. You sigh loudly, knowing nobody would be there to bother you.

"Y/n?" You hear Ron's voice from the top of the stairs.

You look up. "Oh, hey Ron." You say.

"You okay?" He asks, sitting next to you.

You sigh. "If I tell you this, do you promise not to tell anyone? Especially Harry?"

Ron nods, looking at you curiously.

"I don't know why I kissed Harry last night. It was to make Draco jealous, but now I feel like I have a crush on Harry, but I can't like him because he's my friend, and I can't like Draco because he's a stuck up prick."

Ron nods. "I get that. I mean, I can't say I relate, but-"

You laugh, making Ron stop talking. "Yeah, you can't relate because you're totally in love with Hermione."

Ron turns bright red, and starts sputtering. "We-well uh.. um- I- you.. what?" He says.

You laugh again. "Ok, ok fine. You're not ready to admit it yet." Ron continues stuttering. "Oh, shut up you goof. Go eat breakfast."

Ron nods, still embarrassed. You chuckle, watching him go.

You sat in the common room, watching the fireplace, thinking hard. Before you knew it, everyone was coming in from breakfast, chatting loudly.

You stay sitting there, watching the fire. You feel someone sit next to you and look over. It's Hermione.

"Y/n? Remember, you have detention now." She says. You look up.

"Oh, crap!" You say, standing quickly. "I gotta go, Hermione." You walk out of the common room, ignoring Harry calling your name.

You're walking down the corridor when you finally arrive in the dungeons. You started shivering - You were really cold.

You knock twice on Snape's door. He opens it.

"Miss y/l/n. Please join Mr. Malfoy in the back of the classroom." You walked past him. "I will be going to speak to Dumbledore. Please do nothing you will regret while I leave."

His words remind you of Harry.

You sit in the back, a couple seats away from Malfoy. Snape looks at the two of you before walking out.

You begin to busy yourself with work. You hear Malfoy start to speak.

"I see you're wearing the necklace I gave you." He places his hand on the back of your neck, his rings sending shivers down your spine. "It looks pretty on you." He says.

You roll your eyes. Draco stands, walking over to you. He puts one hand on your shoulder and one hand on the desk. He whispers in your ear.

"Who needs work?" He says, pushing it away. You goes to the other side of your desk and kneels, smiling at you smugly. But you know he's playing with you. He doesn't have feelings. He's just pulling a joke. And you knew exactly how to rain on his parade.

You stood up. You were obviously still mad, and you weren't about to let him get to you.

"Don't do anything you'll regret." You whisper in his ear before walking off, leaving him standing in shock.