Chapter 77

You woke up the next morning in Harry's sweatshirt. Hermione noticed.

"I see your wearing Harry's clothes..." She smirked.

"He gave it to me yesterday."

She smiled at you before looking out the window. "It's been getting hotter recently, haven't you noticed?"

"Yeah, summers coming." You said absentmindedly, dressing yourself.

"School ends in 2 and a half months." Hermione says sadly.

"Really?" You ask. "I don't know where I'm going to stay. My mother said she had a plan."

Hermione nods. "I'm staying with my muggle parents. I haven't done muggle things since last summer."

You laughed. "Am I hearing you right? You miss the Muggle world?" You ask, laughing.

"Yeah, I guess so." She laughs. The two of you get ready for the day.

You grab your books for school. "

We don't have classes today because of the game." Hermione reminds you.

"Oh right! The game." You said. "I still don't know who to vote for." You begin brushing your hair.

"We can figure it out at breakfast." Hermione says as she leads you from the common room.

She walks you to the table. You sit next to Ron, and she sits next to Harry.

"Morning." Harry said excitedly.

"Well someone's happy." Hermione said chuckling.

"I'm really excited for the game." Harry said, beginning to eat. "Oliver's been drilling us in practice, I feel like there is no chance that we lose this game."

Ron smiles. "Oh you'll beat Slytherin easily. I mean, they have Malfoy as their seeker. How good can they be?" The three of them smirked before looking at you, almost as if they remembered you and Draco were... well, what even were you?

"Guys, it's ok. I'm not gonna yell at you for saying something mean about him." You chuckled. The three relaxed.

Breakfast went quickly. The four of you were so involved in a conversation that you almost didn't notice the bell ringing.

Harry bid the three of you goodbye and walked in the opposite direction towards the Quidditch locker rooms. Hermione led you and Ron down to the Quidditch pitch.

"So, y/n, nice sweater." Ron smirked. Hermione laughed before her face dropped.

"I don't think everyone likes it..." she said, pointing. You followed her eyesight. Your eyes landed upon the tall, blonde boy.

"Draco." You whispered.

He frowned at you before turning away, starting to walk to the Quidditch locker rooms.

"Go on ahead, you two. I'll catch up." You said, running up to Draco.

You reached him. He didn't look over at you or even acknowledge you.

"Draco, I know Pansy used Polyjuice potion. At first I was upset, but when you said Polyjuice, I went with Hermione to check the bathrooms." You said quickly, losing air. The two of you had reached the Quidditch locker rooms and he stopped to listen to you. "And know I see that I had no reason to be mad at you and I'm sorry for ignoring you and-" Draco chuckled, nudging you with his arm.

"Y/n, chill. It's okay. I'm sure it looked pretty sketchy from your sight. But I mean, she was awful at acting like you. Wanna know what she said?" He laughed.

"Uh oh..." You smirked.

Draco raised his voice and began to mock Pansy. "'Didn't Pansy look so good today?! I'm so boring and ordinary, you should date Pansy, blah blah blah!'" You burst out in laughter.

He smiled at you before his eyesight slowly fell from your face to your sweater. The smile slowly dropped from his face.

"I see your wearing Potter's sweater..."

"I was really cold last night. But don't worry, I'll be voting for you today, too." You smiled at him.

"Thanks. I'll see you in the stands." He smiles before turning to go.

You pull him back and embrace him. He tenses in surprise.

"Someone's feeling a little sappy." He says, smiling.

You smile into his shoulder before pulling away.

"Good luck, Draco."

***

You walked quickly to the stands, hurrying to find a seat.

You scan the crowd, looking for the two's very distinguishable faces.

Finally you spotted them in the middle of the Gryffindor section. You rushed up the stairs, and reached them just as Lee Jordan announced, "Let the game begin!"

(hello my lovely readers. i just wanted to let you all know that i answer all my messages and read all the comments! so don't be afraid to message me or comment, because i read them all!!

also i decided i am going to do 2 endings so that nobody gets angry. i don't plan on this story ending too soon but lmk if i should wrap it all up, or if you want me to continue adding plot twists and interesting things! i'm planning on starting the 4th year soon and going through the whole triwizard tournament. lmk!! love u guys)