Chapter 69

Harry's POV
We carried her body up to the hospital wing. Her shirt was soaked with blood.

"Madam Pomfrey!" Ron said, panicked. She looked up at you all from the student she was assisting.

"It's y/n." Hermione said as Ron and I laid her down on a bed. "Werewolf attack."

Madam Pomfrey made eye contact with Professor Sprout for a second before rushing over.

"Move, move!" She says. We all hurry out of her way. She gets a good look at y/n. She had scratches on her face and her shirt was ripped.

"Let's get this off." She murmured. She pulls her shirt off. I look away, knowing it wasn't right to look.

She replaces y/n's shirt and grabs a creme for cuts. I watch her, sadly. Knowing I couldn't have done anything but wish I had tried.

Your POV

You woke up in the hospital wing. Your head pounded and you felt dizzy. Blinking your eyes, you looked around. You saw Harry, Hermione and Ron sitting next to your bed, exhausted.

"Where am I?" You ask, looking down at yourself. Wait. Your shirt had changed... did that mean that Harry saw-

"You're awake!" Three voices said next to you.

"Good afternoon." You said. Harry laughed.

"It's morning. You've been out for a day."

You rubbed your eyes. "What- what... happened?"

Hermione looked at Ron and Harry. "In the forest... you were... um... attacked. By a- a-"

"Werewolf." You cut her off, the awful memories coming back. Your screams, the pain, the teeth...

Harry was absentmindedly stroking your hand. "What day is it?" You ask, hiding your blush.

"Saturday." Ron said, smiling at you. Footsteps approached the doorway to the hospital wing and the four of you looked up.

Draco stood in the doorway, looking at you. Almost relieved at the sight of you.

Your three friends glared at him. "How may we help you?" Harry asked.

"I- uh.. just wanted to see if Y/n-" Draco began.

"She's busy." Harry said harshly, cutting Draco off.

"No- no Harry, it's okay. He can come over." You said softly. Harry looked at you scrutinizingly before nodding and standing up.

"Cmon, guys." He murmured to Ron and Hermione. "Let's leave them alone."

Ron and Hermione bid you goodbye before following Harry out of the hospital wing.

Draco slowly walked over you before taking Harry's seat.

"How're you feeling?" He asked, attempting to look tough. His soft side still shined through.

"Better. My memory is a bit hazy right now but it's hard to forget a face like yours." You smirk.

He chuckles, looking at his feet. "In all seriousness, though...are you ok?" He asks, his face turning serious. He holds your hand, waiting for an answer.

"I'm okay, Draco. I really am. I like having company."

"I like seeing you." He said smiling. He started to add someone when Madam Pomfrey rushes over.

"Out, out!" She says. "Y/n needs breakfast. Shoo!"

Draco smiles at you sadly before standing up and leaving the hospital wing.