Chapter 60

(trigger warning!)

Harry's POV
I followed after her. I couldn't lose her, not now. I heard her footsteps get quieter and quieter until I lost her. I cursed under my breath and took random turns. I walked around, trying to find her for 10 minutes

"Stop!" I heard a voice scream. I didn't recognize the voice but burst forward, worried. I rounded a corner and saw Marcus Flint hovering over the smaller body of a girl.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted. Marcus went flying back and I saw the girls face. Y/n.

I began doing spell after spell, hitting Marcus over and over again. How dare he touch y/n?

"Harry- Harry relax." She says, wiping her tears. She was crying. Because of me.

I felt the urge to hex myself but decided against it.

"Sorry." I said awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Thanks." She mumbled, quickly moving the get away from me. I instinctively pulled her back by her waist.

"Y/n, listen to me. I know it looked bad back there, and I'm sure it did. I was caught in the moment. And you wanna know what's even worse about the whole thing?" I said quickly, losing breath. She looked at me, terrified.

"I was thinking about you the whole time." The words came out before I had time to stop myself. She looked up at me, eyes wide.

"Me?" She asked, dumbfounded. "Why me, Harry? I'm not as pretty as Ginny, or funny, or kind, or-"

Damnit, I wish she wouldn't bring herself down. I wish she saw in her what I saw in her. I thought. Before I could stop myself, I pulled her body into mine. She was smaller than me, so I almost cradled her. I crashed our lips together, letting our bodies feed off the other's warmth. She sunk into the kiss, giving in. I ran my hand up and down her hips, loving each and every curve.

I pushed us over to a wall before crashing her body into it. She pushed back, connecting our bodies in ways never done before. Finally, I pull away, resting my forehead on hers. I listen to the paintings ramble on about how "vulgar" this was and chuckled.

"You're all I've ever wanted." I said, loving the feeling of her head against mine.

She smiles before pulling away. "I can't be late to tutoring." She says, running a hand down my chest. It gave me shivers.

"Be careful." She whispered in my ear before walking off, her hips swaying side to side. I was unable to take my eyes off her excellent figure before she rounded the corner.