Chapter 59

Your POV
Yes, you were being selfish. No, you didn't care. Seeing Harry with Ginny like that...

You ran down the hallways, eager to rid your mind. You were crying. You turned down random hallway after random hallway, not really paying attention to where you were going. You descended a staircase and entered a hallway when you saw a tall figure sneering down at a smaller figure.

The taller figure looks up at you and you see his face. Marcus Flint.

"Oh not this moron." You said.

"Get lost." Marcus mumbled to the kid. The kid ran off as fast as they could. Marcus started walking toward you.

(!!TW!!)

"Well if it isn't little miss y/l/n!" Marcus said in false happy tones.

"Shut up." You said, wiping your eyes.

"Oh- is she crying?!" Marcus said worriedly before laughing.

"Marcus, not now. Seriously." You said angrily.

Marcus walked up to you before knocking you off your feet. He grabbed you and pushed you up against the wall.

"No witnesses." He said in your ear, his stale breath polluting the air. "So I guess we can say this never happened."

Marcus begins to unbuckle his pants as your crying against the wall, struggling against his tight arms.

"Expelliarmus!" A voice calls, and Marcus flies backwards. You look up to see your savior.

The boy who lived was firing spell after spell at Marcus, who was already unconscious.

"Harry- Harry relax." You said.

"Sorry." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks." You said quickly before moving quickly away. Harry grabs your waist and pulls you back.

"Y/n, listen to me. I know it looked bad back there, and I'm sure it did. I was caught in the moment. And you wanna know what's even worse about the whole thing?"

You look at him, afraid of the next sentence that would come from his mouth.

"I was thinking about you the whole time."

***

You stared at Harry, amazed by what he just said.

"Me? Why me, Harry? I'm not as pretty as Ginny, or funny, or kind, or-"

Harry pulls you into him, letting your bodies touch. You felt his chest against yours, his lips pushing against yours. At first, you tensed, knowing it was wrong. But it felt so right. It felt so right to have this boy pushed up against you, feeling you up and down.

Harry directed the two of you to the nearest wall, your lips still connected. His warmth electrified you as his fingers ran up and down your hips.

He pushed you up against the wall, allowing his body to smash yours into the way. The paintings made sounds of interest, disgust, and shock.

"Jeez, that's a little vulgar." One said.

"That's one way to show love is what it is. Not that you would know, Agnus." Another replied.

"In the hallway? Really?" Another said.

Harry rested his forehead against yours, laughing at the paintings.

"You're everything I've ever wanted." Said Harry.