Chapter 94

Some of the class had already left. But the remainder stared at the boggart in shock. You couldn't move. You felt stuck to place. Even Lupin stood there, staring at the boggart in shock. Finally, he blinked aggressively and said a spell the shot the boggart backwards into the closet.

The class was silent now. Everyone was staring at you. You felt tears well up in your eyes because, well, that was embarrassing. Then that embarrassment was replaced with anger. Why did no one do anything? Why did they all just stare at you while you underwent probably the most embarrassing moment of your life?

Harry tried to say something to you but you pushed past him and the rest of the class. Your friends called your name but you ignored them.

You hurried down the hallway, eager to be alone. Ironic, isn't it?

You were walking for a couple minutes, your face red from sheer emotion.

You avoided your friends for most of the day. They finally stopped you about mid day.

"Y/n! Harry said frustratedly. You sighed and looked up at him. Him, Hermione, and Ron had stopped you in the corridor outside of Lupin's office.

You turned to him. "What?"

"You've been avoiding us all day, Y/n. It's getting frustrating." Hermione said softly.

"Frustrating?! FRUSTRATING? YOU KNOW WHATS FRUSTRATING? BEING EMBARRASSED LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ALL OF MY CLASSMATES AND PROFESSOR LUPIN. DON'T YOU ALL REALIZE? THEY JUST SAW ME SOBBING ON THE FLOOR AND MUMBLING LIKE SOME LUNATIC!"

Your friends watched you wide eyed, amazed and terrified by the anger that poisoned your expression and voice.

"Y/n, please-" Ron began.

"No. Stop." You said coldly. A new voice from next to you surprised you.

"Y/n, come here, please." Professor Lupin said kindly from his office door.

You gave your friends a heartless look before walking into Lupin's office angrily.

Lupin shut the door lightly, hiding the Golden Trio's hurt expressions. You didn't care as of now. You felt.... actually, you didn't know what you felt.

"What's wrong?" Lupin asked, sitting at his desk. He rummaged around in his desk for a bit before pulling out a large block of chocolate.

"Please, sit." He said, a chair floating up to the front of his desk. You sat in it. "Take a piece, please. I've got too much."

You sighed and took a piece, eating it. Lupin watched you. "I'll say it again. What's wrong?"

"In class." You mumbled inaudibly. Lupin tilted his head, allowing you to repeat it. "In class." You said a little louder.

Lupin made a face of realization. "Oh, love, I know, I know...." He pulled you into a hug because he felt bad.

You sighed and the bell ring, signaling your free period.

Lupin watched you grab your stuff.

"I'll see you later." You mumbled. You left his classroom and your friends were no one to be seen.

"Maybe I'll visit Sirius." You thought. You walked out of the doors, past the dementors (who gave you chills) and walked over to your regular spot. Sirius was no where to be found.

You called out, "Here Doggy!" But nothing came. You listened to the whirl in the wind and looked up to see the cause.

The Whomping Willow's branches flew around making a heavy breeze. You never realized how close your spot was to this tree.

A big black dog appeared from beneath the trees roots. That's weird.

"Hey bud." You said smiling. The dog walked over at you and sat, watching you. I guess he could read your expression because he frowned.

Sirius watched you before walking towards the tree again. The branches missed him every time and he leaned against one root. The tree suddenly stopped.

"Woah..." You mumbled. Sirius angled his head showing you to follow. So you walked past the Whomping Willow and Sirius walked behind a root and began to climb through a small tunnel. One you'd never noticed before.

"Am I supposed to follow?" Sirius turned around and nodded so you got down on your knees, down into the dirt, and began to climb through the dirty muddy tunnel.

You crawled uncomfortably for about ten minutes before a light appeared at the end of the tunnel and a musty smell began to fill your lungs.

(hello. so i'm probably going to update a little bit less because i've been very busy recently and haven't been able to find much time or inspiration for this story. i won't give up on y'all tho <3)