Chapter 57

Your POV
You pulled away from Draco, breathing heavily. His face had left a wet residue on your face from his tears. He breathed heavily, smirking at you.

"Your amazing." Was all he could choke out. You smiled at him, turning to the fireplace. The both of you sat together for the next twenty minutes in silence before the bell rung.

You moved away, grabbing your stuff.

"Cya later, Draco." You said.

"Bye."

***

You walked out of the Room of Requirement, down a few staircases and into the Great Hall. You walked through the huge doors and glanced around for your friends. Spotting Ron, you hurry over, sitting next to him.

Ron smiles at you. "Hey, y/n!" He greets. You smile at him.

"Hey Ron, where's Harry, Hermione, and Ginny?" You ask.

"Well, Hermione's right there." Ron replied, pointing to Hermione walking in the door. She sits next to the both of you, looking frazzled.

"Hermione?" You ask.

"Nothing! I mean- oh it's, uh, nothing." She said.

"What is it?" You ask. She looks at Ron, blatantly saying Danger!

"Hermione, tell me!" You say. Hermione bit her lip, trying not to break. But Hermione was awful at lying and even worse at keeping secrets.

Finally, she broke. "Oh, y/n!" She said dreadfully. "Harry's with Ginny. I dunno what their doing-" She said.

Your face ignited with embarrassment and anger. You said nothing, but turned your face to your food.

Ron's mouth fell open and he too looked angry. 

"Great." He says angrily. "My best friend and my sister."

"Ron, please. I don't know what their doing. They could just be studying-" She begins.

"Studying?!" Ron cuts her off, outraged. "Studying like Draco and Y/n?"

You look up at Ron, hurt resonating in your eyes. "Sorry." He mumbles, looking away.

The three of you ate awkwardly in silence. Finally, you could no longer stomach any of your food and and stood up.

"I'm not hungry. I'm going to the common room." You walk away, ignoring whatever comment Hermione had made.

If you had decided to listen to her, you would've heard her say, "No! Y/n, that's where Harry and Ginny are!" But you didn't. 

As you walked up to the common room, you mulled things over in your head.

They are probably just studying. Harry cares about me too much to do that. Plus, Ginny is younger than us. He wouldn't go for someone younger! Right? Scratch that. They're just studying.

You were so deep in thought you didn't notice Cedric who said hello to you. You were so deep in thought that you didn't notice the paintings watching you, confused.

You had finally begun to believe yourself. They're just studying. Your mood had improved greatly. I mean, obviously Harry wouldn't go for Ginny. That's his best friends sister.

You said the password to the Fat Lady, a big smile on your face.

You walked through the door, stepped foot in the common room, and dropped the books you were holding.

In front of you were Harry and Ginny. Except, their lips were interlocked. Moving as one. Their eyes were closed and they didn't realize you were there. Well, until you dropped the books in your hand.