Chapter 64 (another one of my favs)

Dumbledore ushered the students back into the Great Hall. With a wave of his wand, the tables disappeared and were replaced with blue sleep bags lined in rows. You and Harry looked at each other.

"Go, students." Snape said. "Each of you take a sleeping bag and sit on it until Dumbledore speaks about what is going on."

All of you walked over and sat on a sleeping back. You sat next to Harry and Hermione.

The three of you glanced around, nervous.

"This is scary." You said, looking at Harry.

He put a hand on your leg. "You're safe." He smiled at you. "I'm here." He joked.

You and Hermione burst out laughing.

You watched the Slytherins walk in and made eye contact with Draco. He winked.

Pansy glared at you and Harry looked back at you.

"Uh...?" He said.

"What? Oh. It's nothing." You said, successfully hiding a smile.

Hermione turned to chat (flirt) with Ron, leaving you and Harry in silence.

Harry looks over at you and smiled.

"Excited to sleep next to me?" He asked.

"Don't touch my butt while I sleep." You joked. Harry blushed.

"No promises." He smirked.

You blushed and burst out laughing. "Hmm. Ok."

Harry just laughs while looking down before you hear hurried footsteps walking towards you.

Lupin crouches in front of you two, a worried look on his face.

"Y/n, Harry!" He said worriedly. "Are you okay? I was so worried when I found out, Sirius-"

You smile at Lupin. "I'm okay, Professor."

He looks at Harry.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Harry responds. "You?"

Lupin waves a hand. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just glad you both are saf-"

Before Lupin and finish, you pull him into a hug. Again, he tenses. As if he wasn't used to the feeling of being hugged. Harry watched you hug him, smiling.

Lupin wraps his arms around you, smiling into your shoulder. You pull away and Dumbledore begins to speak.

"Ok, students." He said. The chattering stops and the Great Hall becomes deadly quiet.

"Sirius Black has entered the castle. We have professors checking the entire castle to make sure it's safe. For now you will sleep in here."

Dumbledore continued speaking for twenty minutes before finally bidding you all goodnight.

The hall filled with chatter until the sound slowly died into nothingness.

You laid down on your side, Harry doing the same. His eyes were on the back of your head and you turned to look at him and smiled.

His hair was all messy and he had taken his glasses off. "You look good without your glasses." You whispered. "You should take them off more often."

Harry chuckled. "I would, but then I would be next to blind." You smiled at him before turning back around.

A breeze flew through the Great Hall. You shivered, your teeth chattering. Harry touched your lower back.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

You shrugged. "I'll survive." You said offhandedly.

"No- no, take my sweatshirt." Harry sat up and took off his sweatshirt, the tshirt underneath coming up, revealing his abs. You blushed, but no one could see it in the darkness.

He handed you his sweatshirt. It smelled just like him. You pulled it over your head slowly, allowing Harry to watch you. When your head finally popped out of the top, Harry smiled at you.

"It looks great on you." He said, laying back down. You smiled, and laid down so that this time you were facing him.

The two of you looked into each other's eyes, smiling as you fell asleep.