Chapter 99 (end of year 3)

(i didn't proof read this oops sorry if there is any mistakes)

Your POV
Lupin looked over at the moon which was rising from behind the mountain. His pupils immediately grew, blood rushed to his eyes, and he started to panic.

"Remus! Remus did you take your potion for tonight?" Sirius asked, running up to him. "You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is were you truly live! This heart, here!" Lupin had begun to scream in pain as his body began convulsing. His voice deepened and he dropped his wand, his ears beginning to grow larger and grow fur.

Peter grabbed Lupin's wand from the ground and held it up to Lupin as if to curse him. Harry, with his quick reflexes, raised his wand and said "Expelliarmus!" disarming Peter.

Then he waved at the four of you. You were so shocked we didn't know what to do. Fear had rooted you all to the spot.

And right before you, Peter transformed slowly back into a rat. His ears grew and his body became skinnier until he was nothing but a little rat. The sounds of Lupin and Sirius fighting rang in your ears as you watched helplessly as the rat disappeared in the night.

Harry ran after the rat, attempting to catch him.

But Hermione said "Harry!" and pulled him back, knowing that Lupin needed him more right now.

Lupin's nails had began to grow. They were black now, and much longer than they had been before. His teeth had grown sharper and longer. Fur had began to sprout everywhere on his body. The four of you watched helplessly as his shirt ripped. His back had turned a pale color with his spine protruding. His face elongated, his hair slowly turned into fur and his features contorted, his jaw moving foreword as well as his nose, until the man was now nothing but a werewolf.

"Run!" Sirius screamed. "Run!!"

The werewolf threw Sirius backwards. He then curled downwards, bending his knees and head inwards. He started whining.

"Wait, wait.." Hermione said slowly, walking towards the werewolf.

"Hermione, what're you doing?" Ron whispered, panicked.

"Professor...?" Hermione asked the werewolf. The werewolf looked up at her but continued to whine. "Professor Lupin?"

Then the werewolf began to howl and walk towards the four of you. You all huddled close, thinking this was the end. Wouldn't be the first time you were attacked by a werewolf- or, well, Professor Lupin.

Suddenly, Snape emerged from the hole under the Whomping Willow, where you had left him. He stood in front of the four of you, beginning to scold you all.

"Potter!" He began, but the werewolf growled, startling Snape. Snape turned around, and looked at the werewolf, shocked. He hid the four of you behind his body, an act of bravery you would've never suspected would come from Snape.

The werewolf raised its paw and tried to scratch Snape, knocking the four of you over. It raised its arm again, beginning to strike, but Sirius, now in dog form, jumped on the beast, distracting it. The two animals began to brawl, snarling and growling. The werewolf threw the now injured dog to the side and was about to hit you when Sirius bravely attacked the beast again. The werewolf turned to attack the dog and chased it behind a large rock. Sirius was trying to give you time to escape. But before any of you had the chance, Sirius whimpered and then all was silent.

"Sirius!" Harry yelled and began to run towards the rock.

"Come back here, Potter!" Snape yelled, trying to grab Harry. But Harry had already made it to the rock. He saw the two beasts fighting, the werewolf winning significantly. Harry then threw a rock at the back of the werewolf's head.