🏵1🏵

"Yaa I am calling you guys because I saw a good dream last night" chaeyoung was talking to her best friends jisoo and jennie who are currently living in busan which is their hometown. At the moment chaeyoung wake up she call to them since the dream she saw is something that she wants to be true.

"Yaaa.... you have completely destroyed my beautiful sleep" jisoo said in a sleepy voice. "Hmmm.... so chae tell us what was your dream" jennie said not giving much attention to what jisoo said.

"I saw you both coming to Seoul...."

"Yes.... I knew at first also this will be your dream.... since you always want me and jisoo come to Seoul" jennie said cutting chaeyoung off.

"By the way who will come to Seoul.... when you can get everything in busan.... even is every one in the Korea go to Seoul this Kim jisoo will never go to Seoul" jisoo said and jennie couldn't almost hold her leather. She controls her leather as she don't want to chaeyoung to know even a little bit of her and jisoo's plan.

"Ohh come on soo.... when I am asking you both this much you will not say even one thing that will get might hope up.... I am saying this since I want three if us to be together as we did when we were small" chaeyoung said.

"My lovely chaeyoung.... when ever you come to busan in breaks we are living like we did when we were small.... now I know what is happening.... that is also not enough right" jisoo said and chaeyoung said yes like in a baby tone which made another two laugh but jennie wanted to change the topic or else chaeyoung might find out their plan.

"Chae.... I told you about a guy that came here.... he still don't stop giving gift to Kim jisoo.... now it's been so many days.... and the funny thing is even though jisoo don't take anything from him she will take the chocolate.... after taking the chocolate she will tell him she don't love him and she will never love him" jennie said and laugh.

"Jen you know what happens.... soo is still a baby so she will take chocolate from anyone.... right baby" chaeyoung talk like she was talking to baby.

"Chaeyoungah.... I told you not to call me as a baby.... and plus I don't have any thing to do with it.... every time I say no he will tell me to except it was a gift from a friend....that is why I am talking it" jisoo defense herself which made both jennie and chaeyoung to laugh out loud.

"Ok now I will be hanging up.... I do still have so much work to do" jisoo said. "Wait what works.... jisoo and works.... really.... I think every single person in busan will know it is how much difficult to make jisoo work.... but I am kind of shocked when you say like this" chaeyoung still wants to make fun of jisoo.

"Stop making fun of me.... is it really funny.... hehehehehehe..... bye" jisoo hang up the phone not letting any of the two to say one more word. Jennie and chaeyoung also hang up after sometimes.

.

.

.

.

Minutes after the plane landed in Incheon international airport two girl who came out of the terminal start to look around to see the person who told the them that he would come to pick them up. As jisoo was the face she was searching she ran to him and hug him tightly. Jisoo this action made jisoo's only cousin jaehin to laugh.

"Piss....piss.... my cousin who will never grow up.... look at you.... even though you are eighteen you still act like a three year old" jaehin said as he hug jisoo back. "I know you are saying this to make me go off this hug but I will not.... I will hug you till my heart wants.... and plus it is not only babies you hugs their cousins" jisoo said and laughs as jaehin also join. At that time jennie was also their with her and jisoo's suit case which jisoo leave when she ran to jaehin.

"Come on.... now let's go home.... before we go home we have to go to chaeyoung's house and drop jennie to her brother's house.... if I ever meet this baby it is like a big stom came to my life" jaehin said as he let go of the hug which made jisoo to pout as jennie and jaehin laughs.

Jaehin start to ride to chaeyoung's house in his private car. It was where the both girls want to go first. They both want to see chaeyoung's reaction when she will see them.

"Oppa.... did you tell to sister in law and jin" jisoo ask. "I don't have any guts to go against your demands" jaehin said in a funny tone.

After like twenty minutes of driving the car stop infront of a big house. Jisoo and jennie look at the house smiling. "You both go and come back fast.... I will stay in the car" jaehin said.

.

.

.

.

Chaeyoung was helping her mother to cook. Both she and her mother was back facing the kitchen door which made them not to see jisoo and jennie who stand there.

"Surprise" both chaeyoung and her mother look behind quickly when there heard jisoo and jennie. Chaeyoung put her hand of her much not believing what she is seeing infront of her. Today at the call they did not give even a small hint. Chaeyoung got recovered from her shock when the knife on her hand fell down taking away the silence and jisoo and jennie ran to her and hug her. Chaeyoung also blink and hug them back.

"Oh my God.... is this really true.... I can't believe it is this a dream" chaeyoung said and on the next second jisoo bite chaeyoung's hand. Chaeyoung quickly pull her hand saying ouch. "Now you know this is not a dream right" jisoo said and chaeyoung nodded smiling like an idiot not caring about the pain.

"Chae are you going to make them stand there.... go keep the in living room and take some thing for them to eat" chaeyoung's mother said.

"No aunty.... after we came to Seoul we came here for the first thing.... still we didn't go to our own house.... right soo" jennie said. "Yes aunty.... I will come later to disturb you.... but now we will be going" jisoo said as she hug chaeyoung onenote time before leaving the house.

As they enterd the car jaehin drove to the house jennie will be staying at. Jennie will be staying at her step brother's house.

1130 words

What do you think about the chapter.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy