Chapter 21: Penguins

Awaking to a dark bedroom, Beth is pressed tightly to Daryl's front and she feels her whole body hum with want. Suddenly she feels him stir and she rolls over to face him. His eyes slowly open and she smiles.

"Do you always watch people when they sleep? Maybe this is why half of the men leave."

"Yer such a jerk. Like all the time." She growls and rolls over, pulling away from him. Grabbing her he pulls her back into his body.

"Yer keeping me warm...come back here you little weasel."

"I don't wanna keep you warm." She growls and struggles against his grip.

"Well, I kept you warm. Now we're penguins in the arctic and you are keeping me warm." He snuggles her close and she just stews in his arms. "Act like you don't miss laying next to a man."

"What? No! I don't."

"Haha yes you do. Cause every time you are tired and I'm around, you cuddle close." Thinking on his comment, it's true. She will go out of her way to lay into his body or even persuade him to spoon her.

"Act like you don't like cuddling close to me."

"Oh I'll admit it. I love curling right up behind you. You produce a nice body heat and I don't have to have sex with you to get it either."

"Well, maybe I should just charge you then." Silence falls over them and he pulls her more flush to his body and he squeezes her tight. Without really noticing herself doing it, she presses hard into his lap and then stops.

"You like doing that too don't ya."

"Wait...what?"

"Pressing against me. You do that in your sleep all the time. Haha, not that I'd ever complain about someone touching me."

"I do not press against you in my sleep!"

"Ever have a sex dream and wake up just wet?"

"That's a bit personal of you..."

"Answer it." He playfully scolds.

"Yes..."

"Do you have them all the time or only when we spoon?" Thinking it over, her eyes widen and she tries to pull from him, but he holds her tight to him.

"Oh my God..."

"Haha, see. You do do it." His hand place under her shirt on her stomach and she narrows her eyes.

"And you enjoy touching me...especially my stomach. Why?" She feels so clever.

"I'm a guy. Do you think I'll pass up touching you just cause we're friends? No. I'm gonna touch you when I want and where I want." He forcefully claims and she rolls over to face him in the dark room. He feels her shove her one leg between his, just missing his boys and pulls chest to chest with him. "Yer entering dangerous territory Greene."

"I'm just like you. I can touch you when I want, where I want."

"You best watch it. I ain't like yer little boyfriends who are gonna put up with yer bossy shit." He growls and she shoves her hand down his pants and touches his manhood. She makes a hmph sound to signal she isn't scared of him, secretly she is terrified, because she never would imagine this happening ever. "That's it."

Getting up, he straddles her, cock pushing into her stomach, and pins her hands above her head. She can't see him, but she can feel his strength deep in his touch. He's not hurting her or making her feel like she's in a bad situation, in fact it excites her to no end. Thrusting down, he presses his face to hers and pushes his tongue in her mouth. She moans from not expecting that and his hands slide down her jeans and unbuttons them. Putting his hands under her underwear, he forcefully pushes a finger in her and she gasps at his touch. Letting go of her hands with his other hand he keeps himself up and she goes for his pants. Unbottoning them, she forces her hand down his boxers and plays with him.

"Grmmm, " He moans and continues kissing her hard and soon removes his finger from her and starts squeezing her right breast. He presses his cock against her hand and she shoves her tongue passed his and tries to fight for dominance. Pushing hard enough, she gets on top on him and bares down against his member making him groan even louder. Peeling her shirt off, she throws it to the floor and forcefully continues kissing him without skipping a beat. Unclasping her bra, she pulls it from her body and it ends up by her shirt.

"Mrmmm." She starts grabbing his shirt and tries tugging it from his body, but he's still taken back from her getting on top. "Take it off!"

She growls and he complies with her bossy voice. As he takes that off, she pulls her pants and underwear off her body and then stands up, pulling his pants from him and his boxers. Clambering back on the bed before he can refocus and realize she is in control. Pushing her tongue back in his mouth, she sucks his bottom lip and he moans as she grab him and pushes him in her. Pushing hard against him, he breaks from her mouth and moans hard and loud into the dark room. She continues pushing down on him and moans as she feels herself building her orgasm.

"Mmm....grmmm." He moans harder and she keeps thrusting against him. She can feel him get harder and twitch inside her. Pumping him in and out, but releases several moans and soon they start turning into quiet screams. Sitting up now, she bares down against him and rides him as his hands grabs at her breasts. She continues grinding hard against him in long deep strokes that he pushes passed her gspot and makes her feel overly full.

"Fuck...."She screams as she bares down on him again, now bracing her self by holding onto his torso. She forces down on him again and something that's never happened to either them takes place. They orgasm together and scream or moan so loudly that the neighbors could probably hear if it wasn't for the whipping wind of the blizzard. Still on him, she has small jerks and spasms on him and she tries to gasp for a breath, but finds herself spiraling out of control and cums again. A few seconds after her, she feels him cum again in her. Shooting a huge load of cum deep into her sex.

Trying to catch her breath, she has her hair all over and her hands shaking from holding herself in place. Helping her down, he slides out of her, and lays her on his chest. His load of warm cum starts spilling out on his pelvic bone. Their chests rise rapidly as they try to catch their breaths after that fast hot sex- which was the best sex either of them have ever had. His hands hold onto her ass and one of his fingers slip over her sex and he still feels her pushing the cum out onto his lower half.

"You...you are so bossy...but...that was great." He gasps for air and she is so exhausted she can't even argue with him. Reaching over, he grabs a tissue in the dark and wipes her sex down and then his pelvic bone from his own excitement and tosses them to the floor.

Without any more words, they fall asleep from that wonderful experience.