Chapter 5: Moonlight Dinner

As they drink wine and bash each other, Daryl can't stop watching Beth. She looks so damn perfect as she slurps up her spaghetti and rants about the guys that come to her work to get a massage. He isn't really listening, but observing her. The way he talks with her hands sometimes, her lips moving, chest rising, eyes glistening-boy is he in deep shit with himself. He shouldn't look at her this way. He shouldn't want to shove his tongue down her throat and squeeze her breasts.

He can't tell if it's the wine or the moonlight through the kitchen window making him think about her this way.

"You done?"

"Hmm?"

"With yer plate? I can take it." She stands up and he hands her the plate as she does the dishes. As she starts scrubbing, he just sits and watches her body move as she scrubs the dirty plates and wine glasses. Finally getting up, he finds he's hard and just ready. With a good enough reason too, Daryl comes up behind Beth, gently holding onto her arms and presses himself against her. His breath smells I wine and so does her, so maybe he can get away with blaming it on the alcohol. "What are you doing?"

Pressing forward again and putting his hands on the sink in front if them, he grips and pushes up on his toes, rubbing his cock against her ass again with an upward motion. Closing her eyes she leans back into him and does a slow slide down his front a few inches.

"Mmm...Daryl...." Her stomach turns and she slowly grinds against him. She can smell his breath, but she doesn't really care about sobriety. He grips the sink harder and pushes into her again, stabbing her just above her ass with his throbbing erection. "Daryl..."

"You want me to put a baby in there." He whispers in her ear as he grabs gently but forcefully at her front. She moans and grinds against him again.

"Mmm....please..." He leads her to her bedroom, drunkenly, and they strip with barely any balance. She starts rubbing his huge manhood and he moans as her magical hands work him over until he can barely take it. Laying her down, he goes down on her and she's never had that done before. His tongue circles her clit and he sucks and tugs on it between her swollen sex.

"Oohhh ahh...." She's never felt this before and everything is blurry, but that's just the alcohol.

"Want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes...." Kneeling he comes up to her between her legs and starts pushing into her automatically. Leaning forward he kisses her lips hungrily and keeps pushing his hips deeper and harder against her body, shoving deep inside her to the point she feels overly full.

"Oh Beth...." He picks up the pace and her moans get louder and louder. He seems to be panting and gasping for breath as he cums one inside her, taking her by surprise, but he doesn't stop. He keeps shoving in her and she cums soon too and they both build up their next. "Fuck....hmmm ahh, shit.."

"Oh god! Daryl!" He pushes harder into her and finally it's too late. They both lose it and crash and constrict around each other. "Yes....yess....yes...oh God......"

"Fuck...shit..." He slurs and then pulls out of her and lays beside her on the bed, huffing for breath.

She ends up falling asleep before they can even talk and he drunkenly makes his way to the couch and crashes their-naked. His drunken dream is filled with her, not her in sex, but her in general. What is she doing to him? He hates this feeling of unsureness.

"Oh....my..." Beth wakes up the next morning with an ache in her body and a migraine the size of her room. Laying for a few minutes she rubs her face and soon feels weird under the blankets. Lifting them up she's completely naked and yet is alone in bed. "What the fuck?"