Chapter 84: New POV

**CRYING BABY In The DISTANCE**

"Why on Earth does he cry so much? Can't he just calm down?" I ask my boss as I head into the back room of this warehouse we're staying in. We need a ride out of Georgia, but are low on cash. Of only we had more time to raid the place and get the right kid. That smoke was too high. My associate was too stupid and lit it early.

"He's a baby. He doesn't want to be here just as much as me." Their aggressive voice drones into the cavernous walls of the warehouse and all I feel is the echoing vibration. "Why'd we take the kid again?"

"He wasn't around last time I knew. I wanted the girl."

"So what now though? We got a hungry baby on our hands and have no money, kidnapped the lil shit so we'll go to jail if we get caught...this plan of yours sucks." crossing their arms, they step away from me and look about the building at the abandoned cars and construction equipment. I know why this is hard for them, but I don't give a flying fuck.

"Which one is he in again?"

"The trunk of a Chevy. Popped the lights out so he could breath, but if he don't make it- it doesn't matter anyway right? Wasn't the right kid- he goes missing, who's gonna come looking for him here? And who's gonna suspect us?" Getting up from the ground, I hobble over to my confidant and take them by the shoulders. "All I'm saying is, if we leave tonight, hop a train or get on a bus and leave him here, who would know anything but us? You wanna hurt Dixon just as much as I do."

"But killing a child? That's sick, even for you."

"Listen! We all have prices we pay for revenge. It ain't cheap, you know. I might not be the smartest person around, but even I know- life ain't fair." Kissing their lips, I glance away when the crying has stopped. three, almost four days without food for that kid- let's pray he's dead."

"Should we go...."

"No- seeing a dead baby will make you do things you don't wanna do at this point. It's best if we just let nature take its course." They nod and I kiss them again, before taking their hand and heading to a near by car. Pushing into a back seat, I bend them over and tug our pants down. I bend them down into a doggy style and can feel their heart beginning to race. Lining myself up with them, I push into their ass and they let out a muffled scream. God, I haven't done this in a long time. It feels fucking great. Thrusting we moan louder and louder in the warehouse, both of us trying like hell the get the thought of a dead baby out of our heads. Pounding deeper and deeper into my accomplice, I'm spiraling out of control as I shoot my cum deep in side them as thy finish.

"Fuck...I needed that."

"That was a little rough."

"A little rough is only a dash of...." There's a rustle somewhere outside the building. Pushing flat against the seat, I lay on top of them as we wait for the noise to dissipate. It takes a few minutes but soon it's all gone. "We need to be quiet until we can get out of here."

"What about the kid?"

"Forget the kid. The second you start feeling guilty, is the second we lose everything and go to jail. And I ain't going back there."