Chapter 26: Cravings

After a hard day at work, Beth just can't stand herself any more. She's been having several different cravings and wants. As she's sitting on her couch, she stretches and her hand falls to her breasts. Immediately she's aroused and runs to her bedroom and grabs her vibrator from her sock drawer and strips to just her bra. Laying on her bed, she turns it on and runs it over her clit. Slipping it inside her, she turns up the power and can feel her build, but this isn't working. Turning it up all the way, she arches her back as she massages her clit.

"Mmmm....grhmmm" She arches her back and forces her sex into the air. She tries to cum, but she can't get it. Out of frustration, she pulls the vibrator from her and puts it in her nightstand. A knock comes on her door and soon she hears Daryl rattling on about something stupid. With her orgasm hanging right on the edge, she gets up wit hste and barges out the living room.

"Jesus, I can come back." Daryl turns around and she doesn't even speak to him. Taking him, she pushes him to the couch and he's confused. Sitting with her back to his chest, she places her feet flat on the edge of the couch and grinds against him. He can't even argue with her as she holds on with one hand to the back of the couch and then the other holding onto the back of his neck as her head is pressed firmly to his chest.

"Mhmmm ahhh....mmmmhhmm." She moans as she keeps pushing her sex against him in his jeans. Daryl makes a few groans and Beth keeps grinding against him. "Mmmmmhmmmm...ahhhhhh."

She keeps it up and cums hard and pushes down hard against him and pushes her chest up as she arches her back. Pushing down against him a few more times she starts building another orgasm. This time she turns around and holds onto the back of the couch and grinds against him as he holds onto her waist. She soon cums again and is starting for another. Daryl just watches her as she continues to build orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Finally having her fill, she lays against his chest and breathes heavily.

"What was that all about?" He asks confused and yet very aroused.

"I had that ache all day...I couldn't get rid of it...huhhh, I'm sorry."

"Haha...well then. Glad I could help, but you kind got my pants wet." Sitting up and kneeling over him, she finds the whole front of his blue jeans are steeped with her juices.

"I'm sorry..."

"Haha, it's okay. I have to change anyway."

"Oh...I thought you were done with work?"

"I am...I..uh...I have a date." She sits up and looks at him, trying not to show the pain in her heart. Getting up, she smiles and grabs the blanket from the chair and wraps it around her waist.

"Oh. that's nice. Sorry I blindsided you."

"Nah, it's alright. Gonna need a rub out 'fore I go though." Looking at him, she isn't keen on making him less hard. "I'll see ya later..."

As he goes to get up, Beth gently stops him and pushes him back to the couch. He looks at her with confused eyes and she kneels in front on him on the floor.

" What are you..." She stops him when she places a kiss on his lips and unbottons his pants. Pulling away from his lips, she unzips his pants and reaches through the whole in his boxers and pulls out his member. He's hard in her hand and she starts stroking him a bit. "Huhh..."

She keeps stroking him up and down his shaft and listens to him moan. Feeling an ache in her stomach and a touch of bravery, she puts her hair to one side and starts sucking on his hard cock. He pushes his head back and then looks at her mouth on him. he keeps moaning and Beth continues working his shaft.

"Oh God....Beth...." She strokes him as she sucks and he can't even believe this is happening. "Huhhh...huhhhh"

He pushes her hair out of her face so he can see her mouth on him. She can't believe she's actually doing this. She's always said she would never give anyone a blow job, but suddenly she feels better, tasting him and feeling him twitch as he moans from her touch. Sucking him more and more, her head bobs up and down and Daryl just moans and holds her hair out of her face. Starting to feel more and more brave, Beth shoves his cock deep down her throat and he moans even louder. When she pulls him out, she can feel him in her hand tighting up more and ready to cum. Shoving him back down her throat, he cums hard and she has no choice but to swallow it as it happens.

"Oh...fuck...Beth...huh...yeah...." Pulling him out of her mouth again, she give him two more sucks and then sits back against her coffee table.

They sit staring at each other- both wanting what they know they can't have. Standing up, she smiles at him and then frowns as she gets up and goes to her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Tucking himself back in his boxers and pants. Buttoning them up, he zips his fly and then goes to her room. He's about to knock, but decides against it. Leaving her apartment, he changes his pants and then proceeds to his date.