- 45 -

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

On my way to our bedroom, I heard a voice. To be precise, I heard Carol's speak "Everything went wrong. Shit!! How did she get that courage to shout at us?" Who shouted at them?

I stopped there to listen. Now I heard Mel speak "Yeah. I thought she's a weak one and also naive. We should have planned something big. Stephen!! you could have done something when she tried to threatened you with that broken bottle. Diya!! Diya!! Diya!! I hate that bloody name" she shouted. Diya!! What?? So, they are talking about her? What did they do and what plan had failed?

This time I peeped in and saw those three. Carol and Stephen were sitting and Mel was pacing back and forth, thinking intensely. For plotting against someone, they are discussing it with such seriousness. Think how much negativity they have in their mind.

Then I saw Stephen reply "I didn't expect her suddenly with broken glass and pepper spray. Most importantly the recorder she had in her bag. I didn't expect her to be like this" he said with frustration.

Then Mel continued "Anyways past is past. We have another chance. Let us upload this pic and spoil her name" she said and I saw Carol smile wickedly.

Pic?? What's that?? I can't just keep quiet for this. So, I walked fast and snatched the phone from her. Those three stood up and looked at me shocked.

"EDWARD....that.." Mel stammered and I showed my hand to stop.

"Stop. It's Ryan for you and what are you guys doing? Didn't get sleep?" I asked casually. Seeing me like this, their expression changed to a fake smile.

"That actually we were discussing about tomorrow's wedding" Carol barged in and said.

"Oh is it? I am not getting sleep and I can join too" I turned to her and said. Stephen looked at me in suspicion.

"Actually we finished our discussion and were about to go. Can I get my phone then?" Mel asked me and tried to snatch it from me.

"Not until I see the party group pics. I can see it right?" I asked her and she looked at me nervously.

"Ahhh...Ryan..my head is paining suddenly. Can you get me some medicine?" Carol said with her hands on her head and acting perfectly. So this is called distraction. Very funny.

"Ohh...I think it's alcohol effects. Let me go get the medicine" I said and walked out with the mobile in my hand.

After a minute, I came in and handed over the glass filed with pink liquid to Carol and said "This will lessen your headache. Have it"

Seeing that she looked at Mel nervously and again turned to me and said "I think am fine now"

"Drink this. It will help. Trust me" I said and she nervously drank the liquid because she was left with no choice.