- Epilogue -

Kindly inline comment and also tell me anything as this is the last chapter

Kindly inline comment and also tell me anything as this is the last chapter. It would be like a memory to me.

○ Diya's POV ○ 

He pulled back and pushed me a little "You are not my wife" he said and I looked at him shocked in confusion.

"What?"

"My wife wouldn't leave me alone to kiss for this long. She would have kissed me back and pounced on me to show how much she loves me. You are like so vulnerable and soft" he said and I didn't know what to say. I never imagined that he would forgive me fast.

"Hello madam...what happened?? You are not the only one at fault. Did you forget you were angry on me? After seeing me did you forget that you were angry?"he asked me and chuckled.

I stood their with tears. "There you started. What you want now? Come here. I will give you punishment"he said and I moved forward the next second.

He raised his eyebrows like surprised "Eager to get punished, huh??...Come here" he gestured his hand to come.

"You forgave me without even knowing the truth. You came to me when you were heavily pregnant. Even when you heard the nurses say like that, you waited for me in that parking area for hours. All of this, you did without asking me for my explanation. Yes or no" he asked and I nodded a yes.

"Then, why would I be angry even after knowing the truth?.... Diya!!!" He called me and put his right hand to my jaw and raised my head.

I looked at him, I looked straight into his eyes while he pulled my left hand by his left hand and placed my hand to his pant.

"This is how you make me feel. Only you can make me hard. No other girl, even if she throws herself sexily to me, I won't get it. It has been only you. All these years, I waited for you...I didn't see any girls. Infact, I couldn't see. I won't ask about you. I know how orthodox you are. I know how your body would react to my touch. I know no one can make you feel, like I do. But know this....It only you. It has been inly you" he said and pressed my hand to his implying it.

I cried once again as I pounced on him and hugged him tighttt....

"I love you Edward....I missed you so muchhhh. I promise to keep you happy forever. God!!! I  missed youu" I said as I pulled back and kissed my husband's face. I kissed his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and I placed my lips on his as he placed his hand on my neck and pulled me close.

I kissed his upper lips and moved to his lower lips and sucked it. He threw the shawl off me and kissed me back with equal passion. He raised me up as I kept my legs tied around his waist. He moved to the living room near the fireplace.

"Zaiden is sleeping" I said and he looked to the direction of the bedroom. He placed me down and walked to the bedroom door and closed it. "He will tap the door or call us if needed" he said while he came to me, he removed his shirt.