- 62 -

// Triple update // //Chapters - 61 to 63//

// Triple update //
//Chapters - 61 to 63//

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

We walked to Maria's shop to see her. She's one of the genuine wellwishers for us. As soon the door bell chimed, Maria saw us with her everlasting evergreen smile.

"Welcome...welcome my dears"she said, leaving the counter and walking to us.

We sat in a table. "It is so good to see you both like this together. I wish you both a happy life ahead, same like this" she said with a warm smile.

"Thanks Maria. We wanted to see you before we go on a date" Edward said and laughed.

"Oh my....Date!! So nice. Then why are you both waiting. Go and enjoy but before that you should have an energetic coffee. I will go see the counter. You should have coffee and go. Okay!!" She said and tapped Diya's cheeks softly.

○ Diya's POV ○

After seeing Maria, we got the positive vibes. Some people are just like her, just by seeing them, you will get the happy vibes.

Later, Edward stopped the car somewhere and he turned to me " Don't ask anything. Just come and do what I say. Leave the whole day to me and I will assure you that we will be happy to the fullest" he said and I happily, excitedly nodded.

First he took me to a clothing store. He bought us a black top and jean with denim jacket paired it with white shoes. It looked like a couple outfit but it
wasn't a set. He just randomly choosed and paired it to make it like a couple outfit. Really!! The outfit was so cool!! I loved it !!

"Ed!! For one day this is costly"I said looking at the price

"See, I told you. You will ask questions. But, I don't want that. You husband can afford, Diya. Just relax and enjoy. Please" he said with a pretty but serious face and I just hugged him lightly.

"Okay.. sorry" I said but he lightly knocked my head. "Ahh!! Ed!!" I pouted but he laughed and walked to the cash counter.

The time was around 10.30 am. And he took me to a place which looked huge with big glass building. I stood in a corner looking at the fountain which looked like two square reflecting pool, while he went to park the car.