- 73 -

- SURPRISE UPDATE -

- SURPRISE UPDATE -

Thanks all for the comments. I got mixed comments. Some were ok with the change. But, some didn't want this to happen.

Guys!! Please no harsh, discouraging, disappointing comments. It hurts. Really, it hurts. I have come a long way after all these chapters. I can understand that the separation disappoints you. It maybe cliche. I think its better than leaving the ending like they are perfect without any flaws. It's too ordinary and unusual.

But I can tell you one thing, after a few chapters the old happy couple will be back. They will experience everything that they lost in these 4 years. Please be patient. Until then, no harsh comments pls.

Yes, Diya should have talked to Edward. But, she told repeatedly that Edward shouldn't have reacted to Liza. Then she also gave Ryan a chance to tell that he didn't do anything. But he wasn't clear. Mainly, Liza was repeatedly telling about the scene which was digusting to hear. Diya thought that there is no way to find the real truth because they would be no evidence.

On top of this, you can't expect Diya to be in right mind, be with Edward after seeing that scene.

Just think like this and see, if Edward found Diya in that state, what do you think he would have done? Will he go stand with Diya and say that Diya you didn't do it. Come baby, let's go. I believe you. No right?

The book is going to end in less than 8 chapters. I don't know exactly. So, be patient till the end. It's only few chapters. I have tried to satisfy all.

Obviously, it is happy ending. No doubt in that.

Thanks for those who wrote lovely encouraging comments. Thanks a lot.

-×-×-×-×-

● 4 years later ●

○ Diya's POV ○

"Madam...they have come for the donation" my secretary said, doing something with the file.

"I have to go now urgently. Don't let them wait. Take Arjun's help" I said and took my car and hurried to the place..

I entered the room and the principal spoke.

"Madam...see what he did this time. I know he is right. He is perfect. He is ideal one. But, he shouldn't use violence. See how he is standing" she said and I turned to him.