- 58 -

□ Early double update □

-×-×-×-

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

The function got over at 9 pm and we got out of the hall in silence.

"Let me go get the car. Stand there"I said, showing her a spot opposite to the road.

I stopped the car near her and she got in. I want to take her somewhere like a park or something to just talk to her and solve the issue but at this time, no chance

I searched for some place outside when Diya spoke. "Why are you driving slowly? I want to go home now" she said.  That's all Edward, just go home and get scolding from your wife - my stupid brain told.

"Ok" I said and headed towards home.

As soon as I parked the car in the parking lot. Diya got out and walked to the staircase leaving me behind. I took out my bags and cleaned the car before going home.

The main door was slightly open and I got in. I slowly got in without making much noise. As I got in, I heard vessel sounds and peeped into the kitchen to see Diya with her hair in bun and her saree thing that flows at the back, that one she fixed it in her front and was washing vessels. Also something was boiling in the stove. Why is she boiling water now? Is she going to throw that at me as a punishment? God!! why is my mind so crazy to think like this??

I didn't have the courage to go ask her about this. So, I walked to my bedroom to change. I wore my casuals and got to the hall. I was about to go to the couch when Diya called.

"Stop. Sit here" she said and I got nervous. So, the fight, scolding and misunderstandings is going to start now. She is calling me to clear her doubts as I told her that I will tell the reasons to her after the function.

"Let's go sit in the sofa instead of the dining"I said, looking at the couch and again turning to her.

"Don't want. Sit here" she said and I sat in my usual place.

She walked to the kitchen and came out with a plate in one hand and glass filled with milk in another. She came next to me and kept the plate in front

I looked up at her. "Eat!!" She ordered and I took my knife and spoon. She made vegetable sandwich. I was about to keep the knife on the bread but I couldn't. How can she be this caring?? She remembered that only she had food in the function and I didn't have anything. Infact, I forgot my food, thinking on how to solve this problem.

I cut the sandwich with the knife and my eyes were watery. I am sorry Diya!!! I wanted to tell this when she spoke "Have it..I will go change" she said and when she was about to change. I stopped her by her wrist and hugged her. I was sitting and hugging her from the back while she was standing