- 49 -

○ Diya's POV ○

○ Diya's POV ○

"Edward!! Why are we here?" I asked him as he took me to the backside of the house.

"You asked me a question now. But, I told you not to ask anything. Anyways, since you will not come if I ask simply. You should keep up your promise. You should do whatever I say" he said and smirked. What is he going to ask?? I have no idea now.

I looked him as a puzzle unable to solve. "Ok, I will. But tell now fast. I am not able to guess" I said and he laughed.

"You have zero patience Boo Boo. Ok, it's nothing. Come with me for swimming right now" he said, removing his shirt and jumped into the pool.

"Ed!! What's this? Noo..the water would be cold now. I don't want to freeze to death" I said, to avoid getting into the pool. To be honest, I was trying to find reasons to avoid this. I was hell afraid!!

"It's warm now. I had already heated it" he said, standing in the pool. When did he do that? He was with me all the time right?

"Ed!! What if all come and see us" I asked him as he sighed.

"Some are out and others would have slept. What there in this? It's our wish and our pool"

"Ed!! I didn't wear swim dress and also I won't wear it" I said with crossed hands.

"I know that madam. Who said you have to wear proper swim dress to swim? This isn't any competition for dress codes. Your t-shirt and pant is enough. Just shut and come without giving stupid excuses" he said with little irritation in his face. Why is he now irritated for this small matter? May be for small things I making it big and tough for him. God knows what!!

"Ed!! The truth is I don't know how to swim. Please leave me na" I said, trying from my side, all ways to avoid. I know he won't leave me just like that. But still...

"I am there with you. Just come now. If not, I won't talk to you" he warned me.

"Ed!! It's just" I looked at pool and him. Again I looked at pool. Why did he suddenly bring me here? That day, I couldn't wear swim dress and all were there so, I didn't go for swimming. Wait!! Is he asking me to swim for that reason?

I was thinking all these when he shouted "You just stay like that. I will come out. Remember, I won't talk to you ever" he said, walking to the edge.

"NO!! Wait!! I will come. Wait!!" I said, as I walked nervously and sat down. I put my legs down and what he said was right. The pool was warm.

He came to me, holded my hands and slowly pulled me in "Ed!! I am scared!!" I said, closing my eyes and clung onto him like a monkey with my legs around his waist.

"I got you babe and why are you afraid like a child? With your height you can just stand and walk around. Don't tell me you are desperate to make out in this pool" he said, laughing and winked at me.