- 15 -

Diya's pov

Diya's pov...

" Ok, We have been planning to refresh our relationship and make it even more stronger. Wait!! Let's say it together, then" aunt grace said, asking Priya's mom to join.

" We have decided to get you both married. Ryan and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Priya" said aunty.

Diya" said aunt Grace.

" What? " we were all shocked except aunt Grace, who sat there with her classic smile.

I was utterly shocked and couldn't think of anything. Ryan for me no way. Wait!! This is not happening.

"Grace, tell me I heard it wrong" Priya's mom asked her from the other end.

" You heard it right. I said Diya" she said and looked at me. I looked back at her and switched my look to see Ryan purely shocked, looking at his mom as she gave him a " Believe me" look.

" What's all this mom?" Priya asked her angrily.

" What nonsense you're talking Grace? Priya is my daughter, not Diya. Diya is our maid"

" Noo, she is not a maid. She is the only daughter of Ram and Anu" she said as tears rolled down my eyes when I heard my parent's name. At last, I got to see someone who knew them after all these years.

Aunt Grace continued " Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe all your words? She is the only daughter of my best friend Anu. Do you think I don't know how you both created the accident to take over their property? Just because you were jealous of them and wanted to grab all their wealth. You killed them and ruined a happy family" she said, leaving me shocked and making me hard to breathe. I saw Ryan looking at me with concern.

Is it an accident? Was my father killed by his own dearest brother?

" I just waited all these years to get back Diya as you were her legal guardian until she turns 18. We lost contact in the middle when you shifted to the city. At last, Peter hired a detective to know about your family and Diya" she said.

" So, this was all your plan. You, wicked lady" aunty shouted at her.

" Not wicked as you though. Yes, it was all my plans. Do you think I am a fool to leave Diya with such cruel people? What did Anu do to you? What did Ram do to you mister? Leave the past, now you have no choice nor you can do anything here. This is our country and Diya is also an adult. I wanted to teach you a hard lesson that you won't forget all your life. This is the punishment you get for what you did for the innocent family. Don't you dare speak a word. I will get them both married here " aunt grace said with rage.

" How dare you accuse us? What you did? You used me. You said that you will make Ryan and Priya marry. You made me believe your words" aunty shouted back at her. She was enraged by being cheated.