- 46 -

▪︎ Recap ▪︎

▪︎ Recap ▪︎

"Don't come near me and try to pacify me. So, if you tell me. It's like I will make the small things into a big issue. The care I show is funny and stupid for you" I said, looking at her angrily. Really I am hurt deep inside.

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

"Listen to me once" she said and narrated the whole incident. I was dumbstruck to see her bold avatar. The way she handled was like a superwoman kinda thing. Then she walked to the table, grabbed her bag and took the recorder. She looked at me for few seconds as she signed and handedover the recorder.

"Edward!! I just wanted to stand for myself. I didn't want you to be worried over nothing. As a woman I have to face all these issues in life and this time I tried to deal with it. I didn't cry or get panicked over this. You may ask me - "everything's is fine. But atleast you should have informed me about the incident". For that my answer is you would be worried that you couldn't be there with me and why this is happening to me alone. I didn't want that. Hear this through the earphones. Because, I have talked harshly. I don't want to hear it with you" she said and walked to the balcony. I wasn't satisfied with the second part of her answer. I hated it when she hided the incident.

I sat on the bed and listened to the record. When I finished hearing it, I had mixed emotions. I was sad and had tears as to see my wife go through a situation like this. I was angry on those bast**ds. I hated myself because I couldn't help her. I got shocked and also happy to hear the bold Diya. She totally rocked it.

I kept the recorder on the table and walked to her. When she turned to see me, the look, the weak, pathetic, longing for love look, her EYES made me forgot all the emotions and couldn't hold my anger. I controlled myself from hugging her.

Leave all that Edward. I said to myself and I surrendered myself to my wife. Everytime she was the one who hugged me tight. This time, I hugged her moreover squeezed her in a tight hug. "DI.." I started and wanted to say "I am not convinced still. You should have told me" but she spoke ahead of me like she could read my mind "I sorry Edward. I should have informed you about all this. I realized now. This would be like hiding something from you" she confessed making my anger which was now almost little to fade away completely.

"I love you baby. You were like a superwoman there. I really really loovee this bold Diya. You were smokin' hot babes. The highlight was the last dialogue when you said "Our love is too strong to break. Try something better instead of these shitty ideas. These ideas are tooo silly and old. Better luck next time" That was freakin awesome" I said and pulled her from me to make her look at me. Even after I praised her, she looked sad and unhappy.

So,I kissed her forehead and touched her forehead with mine "You are my life Diya. I want to know everything about you. Everything that's happening to you. Not only the good things. I want to be with you in your hard times too. Give me the rights to lend my shoulders for you to cry. I don't want you to cry alone like you have no one. I, your husband, your Edward is there with you. You are no more alone baby. Allow me to take care of you. You're not a burden for me. You are my everything baby. It hurts Diya to imagine how much you would have scared in that situation. Sorry" I said, tears running down my eyes.