- 77 -

Triple update - 76 to 78th chapter

○ Diya's POV ○

I was thinking all this, when the old couple who wanted to join came. This was referred from the Principal yesterday. I just spoke with them and they went out. One thing they said like they have seen me somewhere. But they said that they have never been to America and only his son is there.

Where in India they saw me?? I couldn't think much because as usual I got call from Zaiden's teacher. See, for today's quota, he has done something. I don't know what to do with this naughty boy. He speaks better English than me. When his age boys can't spell properly, he is like a prodigy child.

- Hello madam. What did he do today??

- I don't know whether to appreciate him or scold him. I think he doesn't need school or teacher. For his brain, I can't be a teacher for him.

- What happened mam? You are saying so much...

- Just see the image mam. It is the homework I gave to him yesterday. I don't know what to say. But there is nothing bad about it. You just see and talk to him.

She said and ended the call. Yesterday's homework means paragraph writing right? I knew something will happen. God knows what he wrote.

I quickly opened my WhatsApp to see

I opened the image and read the title as LUNGS....What?? Paragraph topic is lungs?? I remember him saying that teacher asked him to write whatever that comes to his mind. I know his knowledge and thinking cannot be compared with his age or his age kids. But...

I read the small paragraph...

I was wondering where does the air we breathe goes inside? I looked into the kids encyclopedia to search the answer. And I found it....It is the LUNGS... It is a very interesting topic. We have two lungs. We breathe in Oxygen and we breathe out Carbon dioxide. It is one of the largest organ in our body. The lung on your left is a bit smaller than the lung on the right because it has to make room for your heart to fit in your chest. The heart?? That is also an interesting topic. Miss. Pramela. Why don't you tell us about heart?? You know it's time saving to hear and increase our knowledge instead of reading everything.

Note - I am talking about parts of the body heart not the heart which all draw. This one ♡. I don't know why they draw this. The heart is not even in this shape. Stupid people. Don't misunderstand and complain to my mother. Zaiden Good Good boy....

Hey bhagvan...The teacher was right. Even I don't know what to say for this. But one thing is clear...he is also into medicine and biology.