- 52 -

SEPTUPLE update ( from 51st chapter to 56th chapter) - Third part.
Kindly ignore the errors.

-×-×-×-×-×-

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

I had been very busy lately that I didn't have time to go home. I also had research papers to look into and also the Intern's daily report to be checked. I miss Diya so much. It's not like I didn't even have two minutes to talk to her. But, if I hear her voice or see her face in call. I won't be able to resist. I would badly want to go home leaving all this and just go sit with her, talk to her for hours. Just being with her is all I want.

I was busy checking the Intern's report when I heard a tap at the door.

"Yes, Come in" I shouted. The door opened and I saw Liza.

Liza was my classmate in MED school. She was also a topper like me and unlike other girls she wouldn't flirt with me. She was like friend of mine but not close like John or Linda. During college, many would call us a couple or doubt us because we would work together for projects and research papers. But, I just looked her as a classmate cum friend and I got no feelings whenever I see her. She didn't also make me uncomfortable by coming close to me. Now, she joined this hospital two days back and I was surprised to see her. She was working in Britain all these years. When I asked her, she told me that she needed some change and wanted to come back to her place, where she belongs.

One thing I forgot to say is that, John and Linda always hated Liza, I don't know why. They would always complain about her being fake, great actress like that. But, for me she was just being nice and I couldn't find anything being fake or acting in her. I think it's enough for me unless until she gets into my personal.

Coming back to the present, Liza came to me with her papers. She's been asking me for help with her research papers. Already I had loads to do. On top of that, this work.

"Hii Ryan. Can you just clarify this point?" She asked me and sat on the other side of my table.

I looked into it and explained her that. "Yeah, I got it. Ryan!! You look dull and tired. Why don't we just grab a coffee?"

"No, Liza. I have work to do. Atleast today I have to go home" I said when she continued "I am sorry that I asked you to help me with my papers. Without my work, you would have got some time to go home and now, it got spoiled"

"Nothing like that, it's okay" I said, arranging my table.

"Ok, atleast let's go to the coffee shop for ten minutes. I like to thank you for helping. Don't say no" she insisted and I too needed a break. So, I nodded and we walked to the coffee shop.

○ Diya's POV ○

I turned to see when the shop's door bell chimed. It was Edward. I automatically stood up by seeing him after a long time. At the same time, behind him I saw the lady doctor. I just sat down quietly. He got time to come for a coffee. Linda said he would ignore everyone when he's concentrating in some work. Now, here he has come with some girl. Doesn't he have time to atleast text me in some gap? When you think of doing something you would definitely do it somehow. I am not
doubting him. But, it's hurts. Here, I am suffering by not seeing him. But look at him....