- 70 -

□ Quadruple updates - 69 to 72 □

-×-×-×-×-

○ Diya's POV ○

I stood in the line with my friends to see Divya. We clicked so many group photos and also we three took pictures seperately.

After that, they had arranged a get together party at a hotel. Luckily, it wasn't far from my hotel. So, if it becomes late, I can ask someone to drop me on their way back home.

The party started and to be honest, it was very very decent. It was not like any disco party. Rather we talked so much about our lives. All shared their happiness and sadness. We created a WhatsApp group to interact regularly. Time goes fast and so, it took like 2 and half hours for this.  Some had alcohol and I was feeling giddy and ran to the washroom without anyone noticing me. I vomited all the food I had. Actually the whole day was not smooth for me. From the day starting, my mind, my face was dull. Even Ryan face was dull the whole day. I don't know why. Yesterday he was weird asking weird questions.

Totally we both weren't fine. We had something in mind that we don't know what is it. Maybe, we got used to staying at our home in NYC. This immediate change, our body and mind couldn't accept. Although, this my hometown and homecountry. I don't know why I feel home there, maybe because Edward is there with me.

After the party, we all parted ways and I asked a classmate of mine, to drop me. She lives in the area where my hotel is located. So, she gladly dropped me and I felt so weak beacuse of vomiting. My throat was sore. All fate.

I slowly dragged myself to the lobby. I asked the receptionist, the key and then used the lift. I opened the door and again I felt like vomiting. I rushed to the washroom and emptied fully. Yuck, it was. I hate vomiting. I got headache now and I searched for a balm in my bag. I quickly opened it and apply it on my forehead. I slightly looked up and the room was empty. Where did he go? Good Diya!! Now only you remember him??

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

The whole part of us, fighting is totally ugly. There is nothing there to argue. I don't know why, usually I am not like that. But, I felt like homesick leaving NYC. I liked it here but...It's not like homesick, but like Diya said, I wasn't totally comfortable or happy. On top of that, she doesn't like Liza but like a fool, she invited her. Why the hell is she dragging me in and connecting Liza with me? I didn't invite her.

I was totally irritated and Diya was also doing like this. I couldn't control myself without arguing with her.

Liza...I don't know what to say about her. She was a good friend of mine. But now, she is behaving odd and I couldn't judge her.

I don't know why Diya is feeling insecured. She always thinks that I am too good and why I love her? What is wrong with her? I don't give a damn about any girl. My mind is full of Diya and how much ever I tell her, she won't understand.

Now, this Liza has called me for coordinating an operation. I felt bad to leave my wife there. But, I had no choice. Whatever it is, I forget all the arguements we had, because at the end of the day, I only love her.

I haven't shouted Diya like this till now and I feel bad for that too. Doctor's job is not like paper work where you can rush and finish it quickly so you can do your personal work. I can't try to finish the operation quick.

The operation was in 15 mins. Liza and me took a cab back to hotel. She got her room key and I sat on the couch with the tab on the teapoy.

"Thanks for the help, Ryan" she said, while she opened the door and got a bag.

"It's ok" I said and she took out two coffee cups and gave one to me.

"Have this before the operation. It takes hours and we obviously will get tired" she said and I nodded. Thank god!! It wasn't cold coffee. It was hot and I badly needed one to relax.

The operation began and the doctors were doing well. My job is to see whether they are doing good and also correct them. The surgery went well for 2 hours nd in between I had coffee again. I don't know why but I felt tired.

Suddenly, after two hours. The chief doctor came in. He spoke to me.

"Thanks for the timely help, Doctor. I will coordinate now" he said

"No problem doctor" I said and just told the process that was done till now. After that, I ended the call and turned to Liza. I couldn't see anything properly. I felt drowsy too.

"It's ok, Ryan. The chief filled in. You can go back to the party"she said but I was not feeling well.

"It's ok. I will go to my room. I feel dizzy" I said trying to look properly.

"You can rest here. I will go to the party to accompany Diya. So, you can sleep here in my room" she said and I felt ok with her suggestion. I laid down on the bed when Liza came near me.

It was an awkward situation. She pulled the blanket over me and now came face to face. I was really having a bad headache now and I couldn't see anything properly too.

"Lizaa...just check ....I can't see anything prop.."I said and was about to say properly when she placed her lips on mine.

I tried to bring my hand up and push her but I couldn't. "Kiss me back, Edward" she said and I felt like Diya's voice.  She said this, taking my hand and placed it on her hips.

I moved my face forward and pecked her lips and pulled back but she gripped my hair pulled my face to her No....!!No!!.....No!!!!Edward...It's not Diya....my mind screamed and I blacked out.

Deep inside, I was trying to wake up. I don't know what time it was. But, my head pain was like hell. It was like something is hitting me hard repeatedly. I opened my eyes and kept a hand on my hand. I tried to get up but then I felt pain all over my body. I slightly turned my head and saw blonde hair. What the hellllll!!!!!!!

I pushed Liza off me when she opened her eyes and looked up by pulling the bedsheets to cover her. I also realized that I was only in trousers.

"What the fu**, Liza? What is all this?" I shouted at her and she looked at me with widened eyes.

"Ryan!!! Don't you remember anything that happened?? You kissed me and we couldn't resist each other and so we had ***" she said and I tried to get up

When I heard the door open sound.

There stood Diya shocked to see me like this.

-×-×-×-×-

I won't ask whether you like this chapter or not. Because no one will like the situation.

Continuation in 71th chapter.

-×-×-×-×-

~ 1350 words ~