- 47 -

💥 Double update 💥

💥 Double update 💥

Diya POV..

The next day when I got up Edward was not there in bed. I remembered the fun and also the heated session. I never thought I would be so bold and daring to make a move, thanks to all those novels and advises of my friends. I could say Edward was dumbstruck to see me like that. The way we both looked at each other with love couldn't be explained in words rather it could be felt only.

I looked at the timing and thank God, I was not late today and still had 4 hours for the wedding. I called Elisa and she said she will be ready in a couple of hours so I got up and took a nice hot shower for this chill climate

I took out the dress which Elisa bought. It was again, such a wonderful outfit, a red gown hugging my body. The only thing I found it uncomfortable was the deep neck. I think Elisa knew this as I found a camisole inside the bag which matched my skin colour. After wearing that, I found it perfect and comfortable. Then I straighten up a little because my hair was same from yesterday's hairdo. I did a little makeup because it is day time and I don't want to look like a ghost wearing heavy makeup.

When I checked myself in the mirror, I realized my life has changed so much that once I couldn't afford a proper dress but now I have everything in my life

When I checked myself in the mirror, I realized my life has changed so much that once I couldn't afford a proper dress but now I have everything in my life. All credits to God, he may give you hard time but he will never will leave you. All you have to do is wait patiently and do things which seems right to you.

I went downstairs to see everyone buzzing around. There I spotted Elisa. She was fixing Sam's dress. As I got near her, she turned to look at me.

"Whoa..You look classic. You should know that you have a unique beauty" she said as I blushed.

"Thank you Elisa. You look beautiful too. By the way, do you know where's Edward ?" I asked her as she turned and smiled mysteriously.

"Already missing him? He had gone long back to look into the arrangements. In fact all the Elders and Men went. It's only the ladies now " she said, fixing Sam's belt.

Then I saw Melissa and Jessica assembling in the middle of the living room and giving a avoiding look. I don't know when these people would change. Everyone got out to the car when I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned to see Carol.