- 63 -

// Triple update // //Chapters - 61 to 63//

// Triple update //
//Chapters - 61 to 63//

○ Diya's POV ○

He had got tickets to a broadway comedy show. We sat there for like an hour enjoying the show. The day was filled with laughter and happy vibes. We then walked to MC Donald's to grab a burger.

Edward asked me for a proper dinner. But, I didn't want it now. I wasn't interested too. Simply, sitting in a quiet place. What fun is there in that?

I stood out while he got me the burger. We walked to the car while having the burger. By now, he finished eating but I was struggling with it. I always love to taste different food but I won't have the capacity to eat more. That's the sad thing.

"Ed!! I like this burger too" I said and he chuckled. "I customized it to your preference. Baby look at me" he said and I turned to him while he took a tissue to wipe out the sauce sticking to my lips.

"Edward!! I can't eat this. I am done" I said and he looked at me with his usual angry face.

I again kept my usual pouted face. This happens all the time for the food thing. He got the burger for me and started having it.

"This much you can't eat?? I will eat this in two bites" he said taking it his hand and put the last piece in his mouth. He was about to walk when

I stopped him and he looked at me with questioning eyes. I bent down to tie his shoe lace. While tieing he looked at me and then the other people. No one would look at us here anyway.

"Diya!! What are you doing? Stand up" he told but I just finished it with a knot.

"Can't see? Now stop!! It's not always, like in dramas hero would tie shoe lace for heroine. Even we girls can do it for our loved one" I said, while be grabbed me by my waist and kissed me in public....God!! What is he doing??

I didn't respond back. One - we were in public. It's not like anyone cares. Two - I will get carried away if I kiss back. He is like a addiction to me.

He pulled away in a second and we silently walked to the car as I didn't ask him anything.

After we got in, he pulled me again and whispered something in my ears "Atleast respond now or else it's like I am forcing you" he said, looking into my eyes and then to my lips as he bit and pulled my lower lips. He sucked my upper lips and licked it. I got closer to him but we were separated obviously because of the car seats. I kissed him back while running my fingers through back of his hair.

We both were lost in the kiss and later we pulled back to catch breath. Each time, we kiss, we only get seperated for catching breath. The sexual tension was too much to handle that I just got up and went to the back seat and lied there.

"I will just sleep here and you drive carefully. It will take time to go home right??" I said and he nodded saying "Yeah....Yes..like half ah hr" he said and I nodded, lying down and normalized my breathe. God!! Why is this happening to me?? He is too much hard to resist. The same goes to him too. But, I love being with him. I love him so much. The care, the safe, the love he shows to me is just too much to handle.

I was thinking of all this while I just opened the window to feel the cool air. I sat there right behind him and leaned onto the window. I took off my shoes and the jacket because it was too hot in there. The cold air slapped my face as I slept then and there.

Later, I felt a light tap on my shoulders. I opened lightly to see Edward "Ed!!..... No!! ......I .... sleep. I am...... too tired ............ walking miles " I said and he sighed. I was half asleep now also.

I felt like he was carrying me in his arms. So, knowing that am safe in his arms. I tightened my hold and dug in my head to him and slept. I didn't feel or realise anything after that. The day was too tiring.

Later....I felt a slight coldness as I stirred a bit, slowly opening my eyes. I slightly looked up and saw me hugging Edward and sleeping in his arms. I lied my head again and relaxed. Today was just awesome. We had a wonderful date. The places were superb and being with Edward added happiness. I felt so happy today that I have no words to express how I felt.

I looked at the clock ahowing 2.30 am. Superb!! I think I slept for hours. Now, I looked at him. He was sleeping like a baby so relaxed, so calm. I don't get tired to see his face. Just seeing his face, a smile will automatically form in my face. I studied his features as if I am scanning and memorizing him.

I slowly moved his silky hair back. After a few second, I just couldn't control myself from being quiet. I wanted to kiss him. So, I slowly pecked his left cheeks and then then right. Then I pecked his nose and then his forehead. He stirred a bit and his mouth formed a small "O" God!! My cute baby!! His lips were so tempting and I slightly raised my head to peck his lips. 

I slowly kissed his upper lips and pulled back. Again I couldn't control so I pecked his lower lips and got back. My wicked mind couldn't see my husband sleeping peacefully leaving me frustrated. So, I got on top of him and kissed his neck. This time, he opened his eyes that second and looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Diiyaa!! I like this way of waking me up darling" he said and in one force he pushed me down and now he was in top of me.

"Am I that hard to resist, Mrs. Edward??" He said as I chuckled.

"Yes, Mr. Edward. What can I do if you are so H.O.T?" I said, stressing the word HOT. He looked at me surprised just for a second and changed his look to naughtiness.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips. I circled my arms around his necks pushing him to me, deepening the kiss. For both of us, our touch was the only drug that kept us sane. He started trailing kisses on my cheeks and then to my neck. I tilted my head to give him more access and drowned in his love. He took off his shirt and then mine. I got goosebumps all over my body as the air was cold. I was left over in my inners when he changed his attention to my chest. I moaned as he gave attention to it.  Seeing my moan, Edward got a hard on and I giggled looking down at him.

"This is what you do to me. You idiot. Atleast now, I can show you openly. Do you know how much I control myself? Not only seeing your body, I freakin love everything in and out of you" he said while he removed all the remaining barriers. That night was out of the world. It was only us. The night was like it was made only for US as we both drowned into the blissful world.

-×-×-×-×-

Precap - "Sorry Diya. Will call you later" he said. I don't know how we will attend the wedding at this rate.

Hope you liked the updates

Next update - Saturday.

~1305 words~