- 34 -

Quick update - because I got a very good, huge response and votes from your side

*Check the previous chapter and vote before you read this chapter*

-×-×-×-×-

Edward Ryan's pov..

"You should go fresh up. I will have dinner. No problem" I said as I could see her tiredness just by looking at her body language.

"Ok then, I will go" she said, walking to my room. No, our room. I noticed that they had shifted things when I came back home after work. I felt happy to see her things with mine.

Mom told me to eat slowly and then got to her room to sleep. They must be very tired. I had my dinner, washed the plates and arranged it. Then I switched off the lights and walked to my room.

She was sitting on the bed nervously. When she saw me she got up.

"Diya. I'm sorry for the trouble. I will sleep here in the couch and you can use the bed. Be free and make yourself comfortable.This is your room now" I said and walked to grab my pillow.

"You can sleep here on bed. The bed is big and has enough space. It's ok. I'm comfortable too. I was just waiting for you to ask, on which side you would sleep normally" What?? I totally didn't expect this. My two ladies, mom and my wife are pro in shooting surprises and making me dumbfounded.

"Oh..Are you sure? " I asked her and she nodded.

"Ok, then" I said and showed her, my side of the bed.

"If anything you're uncomfortable, tell me" I said and laid on the bed. The light switches are to my side and after she sat on her side, I turned off the light. I had kept the balcony curtains open so that the moon light was enough to throw light in the room.

I slept, like for a while but I suddenly woke up due to no reason. I went to the washroom and walked back to the bed when I saw Diya lying there like a ball with her legs rolled up to her chest and her head down. I got to her side and could hear her soft sobs. I was shocked to see her state. I didn't know what was the reason. I went and switched on the dim light.

"Diya.. What happened? " I asked and she looked up helplessly. My heart broke then and there to see her in that state.

I kneeled down to match the height so that I can see her and asked "Diya. Is anything bothering you? Tell me. I'm getting sacred to see you like this"

She nodded a no. " Then, do you feel uncomfortable sleeping in the same room? I won't say anything, tell me the truth " I asked her worried. I seriously won't have peace of mind if she says yes.