- 76 -

Triple update - 76 to 78

Triple update - 76 to 78. Sorry for the delay. Soo many of you asked me for an update. I am very much happy that you all liked my book. Means a lot to me. Thanks for asking.

○ Diya's POV ○

○ Present day ○

It has been only a week since Arjun anna (brother) told me about Edward being single and also about the manager thing. He also asked me to think about this.

Yesterday once again he asked me about my decision. But everything's late. When Manager told that he was happy to find the truth. That means whatever explanation it is. The bottomline is nothing happened. I hated Edward for his silence. When she said they kissed he didn't have any answer. When she said they had... he didn't say we didn't do strongly.

Nowadays people don't take these seriously and might say why are you making it a issue for this small thing? Yes, I married an American. It may be nothing for him. If he was like other people, who has many flings and randomly flirt with girls then I wouldn't loved him after marriage.

My only anger was why did he stay silent like accepting everything? He was not strong enough to decline. I doubt that Lizard(Liza) Even if he say that he did a mistake, I won't believe it. But, I was afraid to hear him say that he did a mistake. I walked away, afraid to hear anything. He asked me to give him some time, how will he be able to prove that when he himself doesn't know what happened? The only one who knows what happened inside the room was Lizard and she kept on saying that they did. As a wife, I couldn't hear that my husband was with some girl. I believe it or not is secondary. I just couldn't hear it when I was already in mood swing.

Even then, I once tried to contact him when I was pregnant. Yes...I did once

<< Flashback >>

8 months after the incident :-

I wanted to see him badly. I didn't want to hear anything from him. I didn't want any reason or explanation. I wanted to go slap him or hit him for doing this. I was still angry on him. But my mood swings and my heart didn't allow me to be quiet.

I had my salary money and I also borrowed some from the chruch trust. I took a flight to New york.

I was heavily pregnant at that time. I wanted to see him from far atleast, if he had changed. I believe that he didn't change. If he had changed, then I will let him live his life. But, one thing, I can't see him live with someone. That Lizard she is such a fraud, criminal and can manipulate people's mind like she did it to me. At one point, I began to believe her too.

As soon as I landed, I changed my dress and freshened up in the airport washroom. I got a taxi. The hospital is usually big. I couldn't walk fast. With my handbag which had my clothes and necessities, I walked slowly to the hospital. Even if I see Lizard(Liza) this time, I won't talk to her or hear her. She is such b***h.