- 10 -

Diya's pov

Diya's pov..

Priya told me to make jamuns and pack it to greet our neighbor's.

" I need you to make it fast " she shouted. I didn't know why she is in a hurry. She snatched the box from me and went out.

Later she came in while speaking with someone on phone " Holy shit !! He is damn sexy.. cool. I don't know how to put into words? I could not take my eyes off from his perfectly sculpted body. I am sure he has six packs. He has perfect eyes, nose everything. I can do anything to be his girlfriend"

She was smiling, but glared at me when she saw me cleaning the table. Then she walked to her room to talk in private. I am feeling sorry for Arjun. He is waiting for her, whereas she is looking for a new guy.

Later she called me in and said " Whatever happens from now on, you shouldn't say anything to anyone most importantly Arjun. You aren't supposed to speak with our neighbor and know that he is mine. If anything negative happens you are going to die here"

" I won't do anything against you" I said silently and walked out.

The next day, Priya joined her classes. I had no smartphone so I just cleaned the house, cooked and this repeated the whole week and it was weekend. I informed Priya that we were running out of groceries, so she took me to the supermarket to get the necessities. After we reached home while she was opening the door. One of the bags I carried tore and the groceries fell down.she got irritated and shouted at me while going in.

Meanwhile, I heard footsteps approaching me and I assumed it to be our neighbour's. Priya came out shouting again but stopped seeing him there. I already know that am not supposed to speak with him so I lowered my head, but he didn't wait to see or talk instead opened the door and got in. The weekend got over and Priya had her classes.

Edward Ryan's pov....

I got ready and reached the hospital early as I got many appointments today. I reviewed the weekly reports of the Intern's and mind calculated the things I need to look after the whole week. I sat in my cabin and sipped the coffee which I got from Maria's shop, when I got a call from John.

" Yes John"

" Ryan, I need you to do a favour. We have to go to Linda's house suddenly as her father informed us they have arranged a get together with all her relatives. So, Can you cover her schedule for today and tomorrow? " he spoke everything in one stretch.

I knew he must be busy " Ok no problem, I will cover her schedule too. Have a safe trip guys"

" Thanks Ryan " he said

" what! Just cut the call man " I said and ended the call.

I worked the whole day and the next day too. I didn't get time to sleep. Wednesday morning I took off as Linda was back and I dragged myself to home tired. I slept the whole day and around 5, I heard the door bell ring. I just got up, walked with half eyes shut and opened the door.

"Ryan...ohh ...I think I disturbed you " the neighbor girl said, looking at me eagerly.

"Yes" I said and was about the close the door when she said

" Wait. I just came to invite you for party tonight at my house"

"Am not interested "

"I have also invited John and Linda. Its simple one. Can you join us please as a neighbor" she asked like pleading.

"Ok, I will try " I said and shut the door. Why is everyday like a new drama to me? I thought and went back to sleep.

At 9, again I heard the door bell ring. Jesus!! now who it is? I opened the door to see John and Linda in their party wears.

"I am not interested.You both can go, leave sofi here " I said and walked in.

"There he started. You speak John" Linda said as she entered the kitchen.

"Hey chill man, just come without giving a second thought. She has invited us properly and moreover can't you see she is a beautiful young women" he said the last sentence like whispering.

" I can hear you" Linda said with a water bottle in her hand.

"Baby, you know its just.. " he winked at her.

" I can see you both " I told them and continued " Enough, I will come. Wait until I freshen up. Sofi, I have a new set of toys for you. You can play until we come back " I said and she nodded.

I wore casuals and we went out and knocked the door. Already it was noisy and as the girl opened the door the noise got worse.

" Could you just lower the sound " I said entering

" Oops, sorry. Will do" she said and walked in.

" There were a bunch of people. I guess around 20 and then we went to grab the drinks "

My neighbor came near me and handed over the vodka.

" No, I'm fine "

" So, How is the new city? " Linda tried to ease the awkwardness.

" Yah, it's good. I have already been here many times so it's easy to adapt" she beamed.

" Thats good then " Linda faked a smile.

" Come let's dance " Priya asked me. Not again!!

" No. I will join later. You both can dance " I said looking at John and Linda and tried to avoid her.

" I will come later then " Priya said and walked to her friends.

I sat there for 10 mins looking around and my mobile. Then I called John and told him that I would go see Sofi.

I got in and called sofi but didn't get any response. May be she would have slept. So, I went and searched in my room, she wasn't there too. I searched the whole house. She wouldn't go anywhere without telling us. I got outside in search of her while running down the stairs.

Where do you think sofia go?

~ 1027 words ~