- 48 -

💥 Double update 💥 check out the 47th chapter

💥 Double update 💥 check out the 47th chapter. This chapter is the continuation to it. Vote and
comment for that chapter too.

○ Diya's POV ○

I turned to my left side and could see none. Then, I turned to the other side to see Edward.

I turned to my front with a frown

"What is my wife doing here alone?" He asked me coming to the front

"I couldn't find my husband from morning so I'm angry at him. Idiotic guy. Doesn't know to text also" I told while smiling mentally.

"Idiot me. I could see you have got some dare from yesterday. But I like it and I want you to be like this" He said as I stood up and walked a two steps and stopped.

He came and hugged me from back "You look classy, elegant and hot baby. I love your Indian wears but looking at you in these makes my heart flutter" he said and I blushed a little without him being able to notice it.

"Don't just change the topic. I couldn't see you from morning"

He then made me turn to him and said "I was checking in the arrangements and during the wedding I was checking the catering. I'm sorry Diya" he said me like I was seriously talking. I knew he would got some work and now I know where he was. I forget about the catering only.

I moved to little closer and pecked his cheeks "Hey, I know that you would have got some work. I was just faking anger. But I missed you. It was like odd man out in the crowd and you look very much handsome in suit " I said, looking into his eyes.

"I know you were faking anger and I just acted like I was serious" he laughed at me as I slapped his arm.

"You look totally mind blowing today in this and don't ever tease me like this. I missed you from morning" he said and pulled me to him as he sniffed like inhaling my scent. Then, he kissed my neck gently then moved to my lips. I could feel his love. I kissed him back. It was a gentle kiss lastly like half a minute and we pulled back.

We then sat on the bench while holding hands and I lied on his shoulders "Edward, did you think about our wedding in this Church?"

"How could I not remember it. It's still like yesterday but the only difference is that we love each other now" he said as he turned his neck and kissed on the top of my head.

"Yah. I know that you saved me from the oath taking as I forget the lines" I said and laughed.

"Everything was new to you at that time"

"Yes. Hey wait I wanted to ask to something. You were asking the priest the meaning of our oaths in Indian style wedding. Why?" I asked with curiosity as I sat normally turning to him.

"Why should I tell you this? No, I won't say. You always ask my feelings and in turn you won't tell how you feel" he said

"So, there is something. You have to tell me. Please please" I said and pouted.