- 29 -

Diya's pov

Diya's pov...

"What he loves me? No way" I got shocked.

"I get it now. So, you people didn't propose still. I don't know about you as of now, but I can say Ryan loves you so much" he said laughing.

"We got married recently and still we are getting to know each other" I said as we walked to the kitchen. I'm already late.

" Diya, Love can happen anytime. It just takes time to realise that" he said and smiled.

"Anyway, It's hard to believe" I said, looking around to see a Girl and a Boy.

"This is Sanjay and Nivetha. They have completed courses in culinary and are here as fresher's. There is a separate lady whom I have hired for cleaning the kitchen and for washing the vessels. She will come here to work after the restaurant is closed. We will open the restaurant by 12 pm and close at 5. You have to start cooking by 9.30 am and we have limited hours, limited employees and the food quantity is also not too much as we get only less customers. We have two waiter's who will come here by 11.30. I will handover the menu now for preparation. I have carefully selected you all and I hope this plan will work out and we should get customers this time" he said looking at us.

" Yes" we said and he went out, leaving us to work.

"Hi, I'm Nivetha. You seem to be a traditional Indian girl. Nice to meet you" she said

"I'm Diya, looking forward to work with you" I said and smiled.

" He's Sanjay, my boyfriend. We graduated from the same school and also wanted to work together. Finally, we made it" she said and turned to kiss him. God!! This is awkward, but lovely to see them as couple.

" Hi, Diya. Would love to work with you and who's that man who came with you?"

" He's my husband"

" Husband? But, he is an American. So, it's love marriage huh?" Nivetha asked me while fixing her apron.

" No, it's a different story. But, it's arranged marriage. Will say to you in detail later" I said and we started our work.

------ Edward Ryan's pov...

DIYA!! DIYA!! DIYA!! I had never imagined that one word with just four letters would make such an impact on my life. My mind is full of her. I want her to be safe always. That was the only thought I had when I was in the restaurant. I don't know when she will realize her importance in my life.

My thoughts were disturbed when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Linda

" Hey, Ryan. See, there's something on your forehead. Wipe it off" she said, pointing to my head.

"It's nothing. Diya kept this. It seems that it protects from evil" I said and Linda laughed.

"You look funny, dude. By the way, what were you thinking? I'm sure you were thinking about her"