💟 Thank you 💟

Hey lovelies,

Just a formal bye to all my readers.

I started this book on September 27, 2020. It has been 5 months now. I had this story for years and this couple is very very special to me. I was very reluctant to write at first then somehow I started it. I started with 5 to 10 views. I had no idea that our book would be successful. Now I am stopping this story at 205k. Let's see how far it goes. I have spend 'n' no of days and night in this story and I love this couple to infinity. I will miss you all. I will miss your comments.

I like to thanks all my readers. To...

○ The one's who are from the first.

○ The one's who joined in the middle

○ Tothe one's  who commented on every chapter. Those lovely comments made my day. It was like a booster for me to write the next chapter.

○ To all those silent readers. I was a silent reader too. My majority of readers are silent readers. I like to say a big thanks to you all.

○ To those who are going to read the chapter in future.

-×-×-  

○ Edward and Diya ○

Edward - Hii all. We would like to thank you all for reading our life journey. Thanks for being with us through our hard and happy times. We both wish you all positives in life ( Smile)

Diya - Hey, Ed...Don't smile. Already there are many fans for you( frowns)

Edward - Ok..Ok..My possessive wifey. Come here (side hugs and kisses)

Both -  We will miss you a lot guys....

Zaiden - Mumma papa you missed to call me...

Hiii !!! beautiful ladies, Zaiden miss you...a lott..... ♡ Keep this heart like others say. Bue bye

-×-×-×-

Thanks guys for bearing with my grammatical mistakes and errors

I have met many lovely people here in this platform. Thanks for the lovely friendship. I am also thankful to people whom I had sent reading requests. Thanks for accepting it. I am sorry if I couldn't comment on your comment sometimes. But, I always read each one of them.

I don't have any new concept in my mind right now. I may write after few months. If I write I will surely let you know and I definitely need your support at that time.

I will update the bonus chapter but not this week. But, I will definitely give it

Kindly follow me for more updates.

❤ I wish you all +'s in life ❤