- 24 -

Diya's pov

Diya's pov..

Yesterday, I didn't expect Ryan to talk to my friends. He really has that mesmerizing power in him. I felt really happy to see those three gell easily. He was really cute when he was trying to make it up with me. He respects me a lot and I could see that. God is now giving me each and everything I missed in my life through him. Divya told that we both are lucky to have each other. But, I personally think that I'm very much lucky to have him.

Thinking all these, I started taking out the ingredients for breakfast. I thought of trying pancakes and scrambled eggs today and I had already read the recipe from google.

While I was flipping the pancakes. I heard the door sound and Ryan came out, yawning with sleepy eyes. GOD, he looks.....I closed my mouth without uttering the next word. I stood there looking at him forgetting the world as he walked to me.

" God, Diya you're burning it" He shouted and turned off the flame.

"Oh.. noo" I turned to look at him " I'm sorry...sorry"

"It's ok. What were you thinking seriously?" he took the burned pancake and disposed it in the bin.

" Nothing...uhmm.. Why didn't you get ready?" He would have been ready by now.

"I shifted my appointments to noon.Will go after 2 hours" he said, pouring water in the glass.

" ohh ok. You look dull and tired. Are you fine?" I went near him and asked. I don't know what happened. He was perfectly fine yesterday

" Nothing. Just, I wanted a small break" he said like assuring that it was nothing.

" Okay. Do you want breakfast now or.."

" I will have it later" he said, moving to the sofa and switching on the TV.

I finished making breakfast and went to the hall.

" Do you want to change the channel?" he asked me.

" No. Actually I want to talk to you "

" Yes. Tell me" he said, lowering the TV volume and turning to me.

" Its just...I hope...you wouldn't mind that" I paused.

" Just tell me anything" he looked at me closely.

"I pray to God every morning. I want your permission to set up a small cupboard to do pooja" I asked with a doubt that he would allow or not.

" No" he said with a stern face.

"Ok.. Sorry, forget it" I said, geting up to leave.

" Wait, sit" he called me back.

" Diya. I don't know what to say. This is your house. You can do anything you want. Permission? Seriously? I am not your boss. The way you ask me really hurts"