- 59 -

It's double update

It's double update. Read the previous chapter. This chapter is continuation to chapter 58.

-×-×-×-×-

○ Diya's POV ○

"Ed!! It's not like that" I told, I couldn't tell anything. He is telling me so many things that I want to oppose and I just saddened, I couldn't think to speak.

"Ed?? You call me Ed now only? Where did that 'Ed' go all this time?? Just leave it Diya. I know me. I will just live like that. I don't want anyone to understand and trust me" he said and got up. I quickly caught his wrist with my both hands.

"Don't go" I said but he released my hands with his other hand "It's enough for today. I am already hurt and I don't want more" he said, walking to our bedroom.

I sat there crying and I was thinking the words he told. I couldn't speak because I couldn't think of anything. I walked to our bedroom and saw him in the balcony. I went near him and hugged him from back.

"Leave me, Diya" he said and tried to untie my hand in the front. "No!! No!! Listen to me please please please" I pleaded and he stopped to stand still

"I didn't think of you like playing double game or hiding it from the staffs. I just had questions like why why why. I missed you that much Edward. I wanted a reason to see you so I came that day. I was ok but bit sad and thought to speak to you after that nurse incident. But when I saw you with Liza, I didn't think like you were cheating. But, I got so angry and possessive to see you with her. So, I couldn't control my anger. Edward!! Please don't go away from me like this. I can't see you hating me" I said and cried in the same position.

He let out a sigh as he released my hands and turned to face me. "See, it's hurts right? You told you hate me there. Think how much I would have suffered. I am sorry. I didn't have wrong intentions but all went wrong. Now I don't have anything in mind but just the love for you. I want you to trust me and love me back. That's all I want and ever want from you" he said and I hugged him.

"I am sorry too for hurting you with my words. I always have trust in you Ed. This one thing hurts more than anything, Ed. Please don't hate me, Ed. I can't see you hate me. It's like tearing my heart apart" I said and he hugged me back, bringing me close to him that I could hear his rhythmic heart beat.

He picked me up and made me sit on the bench in our balcony. He lowered his head to mine. He didn't do anything but just studied my face.

"You missed me right??" I asked him

"A lot" he said, moving my hair strands back. He then cupped my face and caressed my cheeks with his thumb. He missed me the same way I missed him, I think. I could see the love he has for me in his eyes.

"Diya!! If I want to give you one in my life. I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes because only then you will know how special you are to me" he said and that moment I completely lost myself to him.