- 26 -

Hey guys,

I like to give double updates. But in this case, the second chapter gets more votes and views than the first. If I upload single chapter, I get more views, comments and votes. Kindly, vote for both the chapters.

As Diya and Edward got married fast and also unexpectedly. They take time to be know about each other, then love and romance. For those, who wants quick romance. After their love proposal, there are more romantic scenes. But, as of now I can't include straight romance, it destroy the beauty of the relationship. Hope you understand and support this book and tell me if you all agree with this.

-×-×-×-×

Edward Ryan's pov

Edward Ryan's pov..

I was not able to get up in the morning. My body was stiff and tired. So, I thought to go after two hours. At the hospital, I attended my regular patients and by evening, I was exhausted. Maybe because I didn't have a holiday for so long. I couldn't move my body and I dragged myself home.

I couldn't avoid taking a bath. I always take bath after work because I work in a hospital. I took a short shower and came outside with a towel. There I saw Diya standing near the door.

"I'm sorry. I will wait outside" she turned quickly and went. I was so exhausted that I couldn't wear my clothes, but somehow I wore it and struggled to go see her. She must be waiting for me.

I saw her walking fast to me.

" What happened?" She creased the eyebrows and studied me.

" I think, I have fever, nothing serious. I'm not feeling like having food right now. Sorry, you would have made the dinner " I tried hard to stand.

" No. First, you go to bed " she said and hesitated twice to hold my arm for help. But, she finally held my arm and helped me to bed. She made the pillows and made me lie down.

" Wait, I will come " she said rushing out. I don't know when I closed my eyes, but I woke up when she called me. She made me sit and gave me the bowl of porridge. I couldn't hold it properly. Seeing that, she took the bowl from me and started feeding.

" I'm sorry for this " I said, but she nodded a no with watery eyes. She was about to cry just beacuse I'm not fine. Am I that important to her?

" Don't worry, Diya. I will be fine in the morning" I said and she nodded.

" Enough, Diya. I can't have"

" You have to finish this " she said not leaving me without finishing it full.

" Wait, I will go get the tablet" She said and came back later with the box asking me the tablet and helping to drink.

" Now, sleep" I laid down, she then covered me with a blanket and went out. I closed my eyes to sleep.

--- Diya's pov...