- 40 -

♡ Double Update ♡

♡ Double Update ♡

Continuation to 39th chapter. I will give you double update for the next chapter too. For that, kindly read the previous chapter and vote for that too. Because everytime I give double update the first one gets less vote and views.

☆ Happy reading ☆

-×-×-×-×-×-

Diya's POV..

"Everything is alright Sarah. Ryan spoke to the higher authority and they released me. Its all because of the dickhead moron Oliver" James shouted angrily.

"Oliver? But, he's your bestfriend" Sarah asked confused

"Yes, he kept some illegal thing in my car without my knowledge and I got caught because of him." He said and sweared.

Ryan interrupted "Now it's fine. They have not charged a case. We found out that Oliver is responsible for that. So, nothing to worry and you two get ready for the wedding without thinking about this" he said and they both walked to us.

"Thanks Ryan" Sarah looking at him with swollen eyes. She had been crying for long.

"James and you are my best friends. This is nothing"

"You are the best buddy man" James said and hugged Ryan. At home, Sarah told me that James and Ryan were school buddies and she got to know James when she visits Ryan's house.

"James. This is Diya, my wife" he said, looking at me.

"Hi Diya, nice to meet you" he said with a warm smile.

"Hi..glad to meet you"

"So, Ryan found out his "true love" after all these years" he and Sarah laughed. Then he continued

"You know he will give true love lecture to all the girls who proposes him. You remember that Sarah" he pointed Ryan and laughed again.

"Yes, girls would.." Sarah said and was stopped by Ryan.

"Stop there or else I won't  be able to handle my wife possessiveness" he said laughing and I looked at him angrily. Wait, you will get from me when we reach home.

We then talked sometime and bid bye to James and got home. I was soo tired and I got on the bed to sleep not bothering about anything.

"Is my queen sleepy?" Ryan hugged me from back. I turned to face him and with one hand I touched his cheeks and said

"Yeah. Edward. You did a good job today. Sarah was sad, I could see how much she loves him. Thank god, you just saved him" I said and smiled widely.

"I like it when you appreciate me wifey. God!! I like everything about you and whatever you speak makes me crazy inside" he said and pecked my lips.