- 21 -

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Our book has crossed 10k reads. It wouldn't be possible without you people. Thank you all. Keep supporting

Happy reading!!

❤-❤

Diya's pov...

Ryan locked the door and we headed to the parking. We both got in the car and he adjusted the inside rear view mirror. I tried to wear the seat belt, but it got stuck and I couldn't pull it.

" What happened?" he asked, visibly irritated.

" I'm..not able to pull it" I said turning to him.

" Try it again" he said and I turned to try again but failed. He let out a sigh and I turned to look at him. By then, he moved close to me. His close proximity increased my pulse and the faint smell of his cologne was disturbing. I tried to move back

" Don't move" he said in an intimidating tone and with one force he pulled it. Is he in a bad mood? I don't know him much but I have always seen him in complete patience. But, today?

" Shit!! Have to give this for service" he murmured.

The car ride was smooth and he put some music. Obviously, I couldn't recognize the song.

"What kind of music do you prefer?" He asked.

"I prefer melody" I said and he nodded. The rest of the ride was silent and finally we reached the destination.

We got out and he walked fast until he stopped in front of a smartphone shop. We got in and the store was so clean and posh. A man spotted us and talked to Ryan. He started enquiring about the phone models.

" Diya, You can choose the one you want" he said turning to me.

" I don't have anything specific. You choose it for me" I said and he nodded.

He finalized the model and asked me to choose the colour. I then chose a black one which looked classic. We bought it and came outside.

He was walking fast again while speaking on the phone. I couldn't keep up with his pace and got lost. I looked up here and there and couldn't find him. I don't remember the way back. Soon, I saw him walking fast towards me.

" Can't you walk fast?" He shouted and people near me turned to look at us for a second. Why is he angry? Did I do something wrong? He was the one who didn't turn and see me right? I couldn't control my tears filled eyes.

"Can you stop being like this? I need to sit for a while" I said out loud and we both were shocked to see the bold me. Where did you get this courage girl?

He didn't reply anything and walked to a bench, which was near a shop. We sat in silence and at last, he broke the silence

" I'm sorry" he said, adjusting his body to face me.