- 14 -

Recap:-

Recap:-

Priya and Diya come to Ryan's home for dinner. Ryan's mom hugs Diya and greets her.
---
Diya's pov...

" Glad to meet you aunty" I smiled back and saw Ryan coming out from one of the two rooms, walking towards us as he adjusted his right sleeve. There it goes again, my heartbeat. It raised fast as he was nearing us. Like Priya said over phone that day, he was really breathtakingly handsome.

 Like Priya said over phone that day, he was really breathtakingly handsome

" Welcome Priya " he said with a smile and ignored me. I felt bad inside, but also thought that was what I asked for.

"Hii Ryan, thanks for having us here. By the way, you look so handsome and hunky" she said and blushed.

" Thanks. You don't look bad yourself" he said, now keeping his hands on his pocket.

" I was wrong that day and I apologized to Diya on the same day itself " she said and turned to me.

" Yes, she did" I said looking at Ryan. He gave me an intensive look. He knows that everything she said is lie and I'm supporting her.

"Nevermind" he said with a fake smile on his face. To change the topic, Aunty spoke.

" Come, let's have dinner and speak" she said and walked to the dining showing us the table with a varitey of foods. The truth is that I am starving by not eating continuously for three days.

We sat at the table to eat and Aunty got up to serve as it would be difficult to reach all the items.

" Aunty, give it me, I will serve. Please sit " I said, but she hesitated.

" Aunty, let her serve she is actually good at it and it's her job" Priya said looking at her.

" She might be a maid in your house Priya. But right now, she is our guest. We don't make guests work" Aunty said, smiling and Priya got really pissed off, but only I could see that.

" Aunty, its fine. You will be tired by now after making all these dishes. Please don't say no. I insist" I said and she finally gave up. But I saw Priya giving a death glare. Shit!! I'm gone now. Priya told me not to be sweet. God !!Please help me ...once..please