- 54 -

SEPTUPLE update ( from 51st chapter to 56th chapter) - fifth part.
Kindly ignore the errors.

-×-×-×-×-

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

- Monday evening at 4.50 pm -

I freshened and got out of my cabin. I walked to Liza cabin to see her.

"Good evening, Liza" I said and walked in directly because the cabin was open.

"Good evening, Ryan. What brings you here suddenly?"she asked me, arranging her table.

"Are you free now for 10 minutes?" I asked her. I asked her this first because she might avoid telling that she has some work after me asking her this question.

"Yeah, am free. Tell me" she said, take a seat.

"About the incident at the cafe on Saturday. How do you know about my wife?? " I asked her and she straightened up in her seat.

"That..I was about to ask two nurses for help. Behind the nurses, I saw Diya. I didn't know that she's your wife. Actually I didn't remember her face" she said and looked at me like "any other questions"

"Ok...it's ok if you don't remember.  What about the nurse thing. Do you know anything about it?" I asked her and she nodded a no.

"I don't know what they spoke first. But, they just asked me if I know her. I didn't remember her face so I said no to them"

"I remember Diya asking you like why didn't you tell that Ryan's  married to the nurses" I asked her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Actually what Diya asked was right.

"I thought you didn't tell anyone about your marriage. So, I thought only I knew it. So, I just kept quiet" she said and I should say it was a smart answer. I don't know why Liza didn't help Diya. But, I couldn't ask her anything after that.

She continued "Ryan!! Why didn't you tell anyone here?? Do you not like you wife?" she asked me with a slight, slight smirk. Why is she smirking. One could say her answer were logic and I also jad doubt on her. Her answers were like cleverly designed that you couldn't question her further.

"I thought of bringing my wife and introducing her to them. But, we didn't get time and I love my wife. She means the world to me. Ok, Liza. Thanks for that clever answer. I mean you are clever right. So, I mentioned it. Good day" I said and got up.

Next, I walked to Maria's. When I opened the door, Maria saw me and walked to me leaving the counter to the staff there.

I walked to her. "Come, Edward. Sit..sit..what happened? Did you speak with Diya?? I couldn't find you for the past two days" she asked me with such seriousness.

"No!! I was super busy in these two days. I talked to Liza now and  just came here to talk to you. Did Diya tell you anything that day?" I asked her.

"What dear? You didn't still speak her. Poor her. She must be worried. Yeah, she told me everything that happened at the hospital" she said and I moved a bit front in my chair and listen to her with seriousness.

She told all about it and I was totally disappointed about my behavior towards her. My boo boo would have been totally disappointed and worried. She left the cafe crying. What a man I am, ignoring his wife when she's worried?

"Edward!! Why did you not tell anyone about your marriage?" She asked me and I signed.

"You know about us right?? We just started our marriage life as friends. I didn't know if she would like me or leave me during our marriage life. We just told our feelings to each other on the day before Christmas and I got home for vacation. But, my higher official and others know it. If someone asks, I tell them that I am married. I thought of introducing her to everyone after the vacation and the ring part. We aren't supposed to wear our rings in hospital. Some hospitals allowed it but here no. It's my mistake that Diya was insulted. I didn't reply to her messages because Ì didn't use my phone much. I just use my computer and wifi in hospital for research paper things. There wasn't a single second I didn't think about here. If I see her in video call, I wouldn't be able to stay here and concentrate on my work. I miss her. It's all my stupid mistake" I said, as tears loaded in my eyes.

"Ohhh dear. See just go now and talk to her. Work is important and so is your family life. Balance it properly. Initially right after marriage, all the working people would face these issues. But, as time goes on, everything would just fall in its right place. Even when you get children, they would complain that you aren't spending time with them. So this all happens. You wife is such a sweet girl. She is just worried and disappointed. Go talk to her and come to me tomorrow with your wife. Okay?? Go now" she said, tapping my hand like consoling me.

"Thank you. I mean it" I said, as she looked at me angrily and then smiled. I smiled back and got up to go home. I didn't go to my cabin. I just took my car and drove towards my home to see my wife. To see my Diya.

○ Diya's POV ○

I got ready in black and white saree. It was like plain but I didn't mind it. My husband itself is not there. For whom should I groom myself nicely? I also wasn't interested today. I put a clutcher to my hair and then walked out my home with the invitation. I walked to the bus stop.  I don't know to drive and most importantly, I don't have a license to drive here.

I didn't know the area where the function took place

I didn't know the area where the function took place . I somehow reached there by asking the people nearby.

I reached the venue. I was hell nervous because of two reasons
One, I am here alone. Second, me getting an award for cooking was like unimaginable. If Edward was there, he would have made me strong by telling something or the other.

I sighed and walked in. In the door entrance, there stood an elderly couple. They took my invitation to check it with their list.

-×-×-×-×-×-

Continuation is in the 55th chapter. Hope you liked this chapter. If you like it, vote and comment.

~ 1092 words ~