- Bonus chapter -

○ Diya's POV ○

○ Diya's POV ○

Zaiden's birthday was nearing and also my delivery date. Zaiden and me didn't get to see Ma till now and so Ma asked me to come to Concord. I talked to her now and I planned to leave by tomorrow noon.

I poured the paneer gravy in a bowl and closed it. I took the bowls and arranged it in the table. Zaiden had gone down to play with the kids. The kids means all are above 9 years old. He loved Boo Boo II. He got gelled easily with all including adults. Even here, he shocks the teachers with his questions and answers. At this rate, I think he will skip the grades and join the college early.

After placing the bowls in the dining, I slowly walked to the couch and sat. I turned on the Netflix on TV to watch "FRIENDS". I was watching it when I heard a knock and then the door opened to see Edward.

"Hey wifey!! Your handsome husband is back home" he smiled widely and extended his hands like wanting a hug.

Tamil - Neeyae una handsome nu soltu iru ( You yourself tell as handsome) I said and stretched forward to reach the remote.

Tamil - En wife ena sollala na nanae solika vendiyathu than
(If my wife doesn't say that I am handsome then I have to tell it myself. No other go) he said and walked fast to help me get the remote.

"Ed..I want to get up"I said extending my hand as he slowly pulled me to stand.

I was about to hug him when he stepped back with both hands raised "Back from hospital. So have to take bath" he said as I pouted. He smiled and walked to our room

I walked slowly to our room and took out his casuals and laid it on the bed.

I sat there waiting for him when Zaiden came running in. My eyes widen when I saw his clothes. They were full muddy and also his face and hands were dirty.

"Zaiden!! Did you go to play or you rolled on the mud and came. What is this, Zay??" I shouted with squeezed eyebrows.

"Mama...Sorry....What fun is there when you play with seriousness??" He asked and came forward.

"Stop!! Go take shower...Right NOW" I shouted stressing the word Now.

He kept a low voice and looked down like sorry. I bent a little to his level.

"Ok..ok..Don't keep a sad face....You.." I was stopped when he kissed my cheeks as hewiped little mud on my cheeks and turned to run.

When he kept a step to run, Edward caught him from the side.

"Dadddd... when did you come back home?..I got scared. Leave me" he screamed while Edward pulled him to the washroom.

"I told you not to kiss my wife, you naughty kiddo" he said pulling him in and turned on the shower.

"Ok dad...leave me...I will find a beautiful girlfriend who is better than mom" he screamed as water poured from top making the washroom messy.

I walked to the door and looked at them.