- 43 -

Hii my dear lovelies ♡,Just now, I finished this chapter  and I couldn't control myself to publish it on Thursday

Just now, I finished this chapter  and I couldn't control myself to publish it on Thursday. Because this chapter is going to be a blast when you finish reading it. 

◇ Happy reading ◇

-×-×-×-×-

Diya's POV..

Dark room, dim lights, girls dancing sexily in one end and in the other end girls gulped many shots. Yes, I'm in the club for the bachelor's party. I told Elisa to enjoy the party and I can handle this alone. She nodded and joined her friends. I looked at these for a while and saw my watch. It was an hour since I came here and I felt very uncomfortable and out of place.

I was sipping water because it was the only non alcoholic drink I could find here. Crazy isn't it? Elisa and Sarah were busy with their friends. They would have met them after a long time. Anyway, this isn't my first party. I have seen it before but only as Priya's maid or assistant. Leaving all the past, I was purely naive that time and I also didn't have any support.

Slowly the party started, the remaining girls who were talking started to dance one by one. After some time, I saw some guys enter the club. Wait!! This was supposed to be all girls party right? Then the guys started to dance.

That's when I realized that the actual party got started now only. The girls were screaming and cheering as the guys danced. Some joined them and you could see the sexy moves, grinding and hot kissing. God!!! What the hell is that? I could see married ladies in this group too. This time, I definitely prefer Indian culture. Entertainment and enjoyment is okay but not like this. Yuck!!

I was about to get up and go out when I was stopped by Melinda and Caroline.

"Diya, listen we are sorry" Mel said and I got shocked a bit. Is this real? The noise was too much that I couldn't hear anything properly.

They gestured me to come as they showed me one of the many cabins. " Let's go theree...It's noisyy here" Carol shouted at top of her voice. I nodded my head up and bottom saying "Okay..Okay"Why the hell did they keep this much sound? You wouldn't hear any person talking with this sound.

I followed them through the crowd. They were just gliding easily in the crowd with drinks in their hands but on the other hand, I didn't have anything in my hand and also I couldn't keep up the pace with them. Finally I reached the cabin.

They opened the cabin and I got in to see multicolored lights, drinks in the middle of the L shaped couch. My eyes caught the man sitting in the middle of the couch. It was..

Stephen!! What is he doing here? They had their men's party in different venue right?

He raised his hand saying "Hii". I smiled back and took a seat. That time, Carol closed the door. I saw her with confused, shocking eyes. Then she shouted saying
"It's noisy so.." pointing to the door and I nodded.